Going bust, going bust, going bust

Dwindling crowds? New season new start. That was last season.

Also admin looms? Well only people we owe money to is Mr Blitz & Gazal. They put us in admin = not the £3m back for them.

And even if Admin did loom - Eaves and Taylor being sold will bring in around £500k. Stephens would bring in another wedge of cash.

With PD in charge, the teams playing better and more attacking so more fans will come back and that means more money into the pot.

Stop being all negative.

Also, Mr Mancini if for some weirdly strange reason you are reading this, please sell Micah Richards for alot of money :grin:

Yeah, but lets not get all misty eyed, if we're anything lower than top half, the crowds will be utter :censored:e.

And yeah, that sounds fandabbydozee that, lets sell all our best players. Eieieio? :s

Alright I'm a negative sod, get over it. :D

Yeah, but lets not get all misty eyed, if we're anything lower than top half, the crowds will be utter :censored:e.

And yeah, that sounds fandabbydozee that, lets sell all our best players. Eieieio? :s

Alright I'm a negative sod, get over it. :D

Well if as you say 'Admin looms' and 'Going bust' that usually tends to selling our best players to raise cash, no?

Well, I'm worried about Dickov then. You can't judge an individual in a month let alone judge a professional footballer in a pre-season.

You don;t think so?

You might not see if a kid is going to make it big, but you can certainly see if he has the right attitiude.

WE instinctlively and sub consciously judge people within 5 seconds.

Think about it, you do this allt he time.

How often have you thought you were wrong about someone?

You are normally about 80% right on your instincts, I think, happy for someone to quote more correct figures.

You don;t think so?

You might not see if a kid is going to make it big, but you can certainly see if he has the right attitiude.

WE instinctlively and sub consciously judge people within 5 seconds.

Think about it, you do this allt he time.

How often have you thought you were wrong about someone?

You are normally about 80% right on your instincts, I think, happy for someone to quote more correct figures.

I'm usually 80% wrong pal.

This thread should give everyone confidence of a bright, blossoming future. :wink:

I'm usually 80% wrong pal.

This thread should give everyone confidence of a bright, blossoming future. :wink:

Does that not suggest you go off on one then think properly a bit late, perhaps like this threadr? Perhaps you shouldn't judge everyone else by your own standards then! :grin::wink:

:(

It's that time again folks, by the looks of things. 20K for our best striker is a joke, I am fuming. Rumours that we would have placed ourselves in admin had we not been in a relegation battle last year look more true by the day.

Going to be a long long season by the looks of things.

jesus chist....i was really looking forward to jumping in the car and zooming over the hill to watch our boys this season

now i want to slit my wrists again

thanks for that latico

jesus chist....i was really looking forward to jumping in the car and zooming over the hill to watch our boys this season

now i want to slit my wrists again

thanks for that latico

Don't do it, put the old rusty knife down, step back and breath........and come over to the right side of the Pennines.

we are playing with a bit more pride, we can string about 5 passes together and we have found the back of the onion bag and conceeding less in the opposite end

I just hope the momentum continues

Don't do it, put the old rusty knife down, step back and breath........and come over to the right side of the Pennines.

we are playing with a bit more pride, we can string about 5 passes together and we have found the back of the onion bag and conceeding less in the opposite end

With the recent retirement (sacking, flapping away, or whatever?) of Chaddy the Owl, can we not have you as our new mascot? :grin:

Hey! ...You've nicked my towel and it's a vital piece of my holiday luggage :

Latics shirt.......Check /

latics towel.......Check /

:)

i thought this yorkshire lot were depressing

latico out does them