Dickov at the end

it was him who waived the players to come and see us.

I think it was a case that the team won and the team deserved our applause and vice versa and he did not want to detract from that. So he took a step back and rightly so in my eyes

I can believe he thinks highly of the fans and im sure he'll be full of praise for the traveling army in his interview, love how he sent all the players on (even the subs who wernt played) to come and clap the fans.

For now. Wait until we lose a few or put in a pathetic performance at home. He wont love us then.

The "Dowie punch." awesome :-)

the 0-1 Mansfield win sticks in my mind with the Dowie punch

but the game in general does regarding that :censored: crawling around the pitch with a stepladder on his back

the good old Chris Moore days :nnnng:

the 0-1 Mansfield win sticks in my mind with the Dowie punch

but the game in general does regarding that :censored: crawling around the pitch with a stepladder on his back

the good old Chris Moore days :nnnng:

West Ham away in the cup when we won 1 - 0 was punching aay for ages

The woman sat behind me yesterday was moaning that "they're sitting far too deep, it's typical of Dickov's tactics", 60 minutes into the first competitive game of his managerial career. There's always one isn't there? This was just after she's said that Hazell was awful last season, but this season he's been playing far better. This season. All one hour of it.

The woman sat behind me yesterday was moaning that "they're sitting far too deep, it's typical of Dickov's tactics", 60 minutes into the first competitive game of his managerial career. There's always one isn't there? This was just after she's said that Hazell was awful last season, but this season he's been playing far better. This season. All one hour of it.

THere is a difference between "sitting deep" and "holding the ball deep".

I thought our back four were superb at retaining possession and looking for the right opening in the middle of the park. A much better tactic than hoofing it away (as we did in the last 10 minutes or so) and waiting for it to come back.

Hazell had a handful of mares last season, but overall he wasn't too bad.

Educate the silly mare next time!