Player Share

I dont want to put a dampener on things because I for one am feeling pretty upbeat after Saturday. The problem is that when Barry and crew put details of the Playershare scheme on here a couple of weeks ago I immediately set up a standing order and put my response on the thread about how to join to which I didnt get an answer. Therefore over a week ago I sent an e-mail to the trust to let them know and still no response.

My standing order is all set up and I just want to join to know how my money is being spent please :grin: !

I understand that this is administered on a voluntary basis but people wont be as patient as me and change their minds so for the last time can you please tell me how I join the trust!

Cheers

I dont want to put a dampener on things because I for one am feeling pretty upbeat after Saturday. The problem is that when Barry and crew put details of the Playershare scheme on here a couple of weeks ago I immediately set up a standing order and put my response on the thread about how to join to which I didnt get an answer. Therefore over a week ago I sent an e-mail to the trust to let them know and still no response.

My standing order is all set up and I just want to join to know how my money is being spent please :grin: !

I understand that this is administered on a voluntary basis but people wont be as patient as me and change their minds so for the last time can you please tell me how I join the trust!

Cheers

Lancy I am nothing to do with the Trust (well apart from being a member) but I am confused by your post.

You have detailed playershare in your post, but your final qustions is how do I join the trust?

Was it the Playershare or the Trust?

I do know that if you join the playsershare you are automtaically a trust member.

Hopefully this has the answers, sorry not sure what the question was specifically.

Trust Oldham Membership

The PLayershare detaisl are:

playershare details

Wardle will be along soo, he is alayss helpful. I fhe is ot on for a bit PM him he will sort you out.

Edited by singe

Cheers

1) Which address did you send it to, and what details did you include in the email?

2) At this moment in time your money isn't being spent, as Mr Dickov

3) People contributing to playershare automatically get a trust membership.

1) Which address did you send it to, and what details did you include in the email?

2) At this moment in time your money isn't being spent, as Mr Dickov

3) People contributing to playershare automatically get a trust membership.

Or Carl, obviously !

Thanks for your response gents. I sent it to playershare@trustoldham.co.uk and I wasnt aware that by signing up to player share made me a trust member!

The only thing the e-mail states was the fact I have set up a standing order and my name and also username on here and I was just asking what else I needed to do to become a member!

Cheers

Thanks for your response gents. I sent it to playershare@trustoldham.co.uk and I wasnt aware that by signing up to player share made me a trust member!

The only thing the e-mail states was the fact I have set up a standing order and my name and also username on here and I was just asking what else I needed to do to become a member!

Cheers

I recieved your email on the 29th July and replied on the 31st (sat) to your buc************@hotmail.com email

I will be sending an update email to all members who have participated so far within the next few days.

Thanks

Cheers

wasnt sure if this was sorted yet regards the member of the trust via playershare bonus always thought it was a good idea.

I recieved your email on the 29th July and replied on the 31st (sat) to your buc************@hotmail.com email

I will be sending an update email to all members who have participated so far within the next few days.

Thanks

Wardle, thanks for your response and I'm sure you are busy doing valuable work on behalf of the trust. I havn't had a response as yet however, and I have just been on there now and still got nothing back.

I will await your response.

Cheers

Wardle, thanks for your response and I'm sure you are busy doing valuable work on behalf of the trust. I havn't had a response as yet however, and I have just been on there now and still got nothing back.

I will await your response.

Cheers

I sent another to your account at 6:36 PM - eamil sent to your surnamefirstname@hotmail etc ... Please confirm that you have got that? I have one postmaster eror but that is for another member who works for the NHS.

Where's my Trust Members Pack? Has it been sent out yet? I want my free gift and comic.

I have sent the comic to you ... ST Helens greatest tries Annual 1994 :shock::wink:

Once Colin returns from Holiday i will have some news on a starters pack.