Martin O'Neil resigns

This doe not surprise me one bit, O'Neil looks like he has become disillusioned by the greedy bastards in the prem turning the heads off his better players with massive wage offers, he wants to be successful but i feel the only way he could have done that was if he was at a club that doesnt need to sell. He hasnt brought any players in yet and the fans are whinging but how do they expect him to bring anyone in when he doesnt know which of his players he may have to replace.

Strangely, the first think i thought was Mark Hughes must be frigging gutted!

Another week and he could have managed Villa.

Oh well. Theres always Sven.

That is exactly what we've just said in the office; word for word!! Oh well; Fulham's nice this time of year!!

Dickov out, now.

The thing with MON is that he's the sort of guy who if he's drawn a line in the sand and it's crossed, he'll not take it, I guess that's what has happened here. He had a big fall out with the owner last season, now again it seems they are entertaining bids for every one of their best young players, I guess he doesn't see his career as going back to his Leicester days of punching above the weight on a shoestring.

Shame really as I had the feeling that Lerner (SP?) was better than most.