I've haven't posted on here for ages nor have I kept up with any of the news over the Summer. Can someone please quickly update as to how the performances looked and the transfers? Cheers.

We signed Clyde Wijnhard. Cant believe you have missed it. He is :censored:

Its all been awful infact, bloody awful. Much rather be watching last season. You aint missing much.*

*or that all could be lies.

I've haven't posted on here for ages nor have I kept up with any of the news over the Summer. Can someone please quickly update as to how the performances looked and the transfers? Cheers.

Zorrro is getting whipped into staying in on Saturday, but Leeslover and Latics12345 are promising to pay for a room so that him and Ackey can spend time together, brokeback style, before Zorrro moves even further away.

The big debate is whether one bottle of Jaegermeister will be enough for the train between Charing Cross and Charlton.

In other news, we've been playing like Real Madrid.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

New player manager - Paul Dickov

We've signed Jason Jarrett, Richie Jones & Warren Feeney & Rod McDonald

We've loaned Jean Yves M'Voto and Oumare Tounkare from Sunderland for the season

Tom Eaves has been sold to Bolton

Worthington, Purdie, Jacobson, Lomax Have been told they can leave but no-one's shown any interest yet :lol:

We've won both games playing attractive, industrious, attacking football and have so far seen more effort and entertainment than we did all season long last year :grin:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :ranting:

I think it's fair to say that his stay at Boundary Park wasn't a particular success, and the direction of his move is a testament to that. Having said that, being the only one of six transfer-listed payers to secure a move at all maybe says something itself.

We've loaned Jean Yves M'Voto and Oumare Tounkare from Sunderland for the season

Worthington, Purdie, Jacobson, Lomax Have been told they can leave but no-one's shown any interest yet :lol:

We've won both games playing attractive, industrious, attacking football and have so far seen more effort and entertainment than we did all season long last year :grin:

If he watched us last season he will think you are the biggest bull:censored:ter ever :grin:

I think it's fair to say that his stay at Boundary Park wasn't a particular success, and the direction of his move is a testament to that. Having said that, being the only one of six transfer-listed payers to secure a move at all maybe says something itself.

that dickov got the hereford manager so blind drunk that he signed him ? :lol:

Fixed it for you.

My thinking was that it might be a tad easier to get the old red-nosed one to have a few drinks than the non-drinking Arabs.

Having said that, the lack of tolerance to acohol factor might just come into play. Maybe Dickov does have a plan about 'using his (City) connections'!!!

My thinking was that it might be a tad easier to get the old red-nosed one to have a few drinks than the non-drinking Arabs.

Having said that, the lack of tolerance to acohol factor might just come into play. Maybe Dickov does have a plan about 'using his (City) connections'!!!

I thought it would be easier to buy Mr Mancini some pizza/pasta and a few drinks and he'll be happy to buy? :wink:

Trust you to post a sensible reply... :ranting::ranting:

We've lost Abbott and Eaves for peanuts and got nothing for Colbeck, conceded a late goal from a Tranmere side that looked like they couldn't score in a brothel with credit cards taped to their knackers, the reserves got battered 6-0 and one of our fans may or may not have killed a dog by leaving it in their car during the game on Saturday. You're missing nothing, mate.

We've lost Abbott and Eaves for peanuts and got nothing for Colbeck, conceded a late goal from a Tranmere side that looked like they couldn't score in a brothel with credit cards taped to their knackers, the reserves got battered 6-0 and one of our fans may or may not have killed a dog by leaving it in their car during the game on Saturday. You're missing nothing, mate.

The bit about the dog I forgot about that!!!! :grin:

Can you pay by credit card at a brothel? Even if you can, I would doubt many would want to. Plus, you would need to get the guy to prepay for it. Dunno what condition the cards would be in afterwards.

Have I gone too far? :unsure: