CAN'T WAIT!

I fly into Manchester from Sydney on Friday for three weeks back home. The first time I'll have been on home soil for 18 months. I honestly cannot wait to go to BP on Saturday. Seeing (and reading) the optimism on this site for what Dickov's done so far has just whetted my appetite. It's more than the match though, it's the experience. I can't wait for the journey on the 409 to BP, the pre-match brew, watching the pitch get wetter as the inevitable rain falls, the half-time pie, the worry, the joy....God, I've missed it.

COME ON OLDHAM!

I fly into Manchester from Sydney on Friday for three weeks back home. The first time I'll have been on home soil for 18 months. I honestly cannot wait to go to BP on Saturday. Seeing (and reading) the optimism on this site for what Dickov's done so far has just whetted my appetite. It's more than the match though, it's the experience. I can't wait for the journey on the 409 to BP, the pre-match brew, watching the pitch get wetter as the inevitable rain falls, the half-time pie, the worry, the joy....God, I've missed it.

COME ON OLDHAM!

You'll be lucky if you get one of them!

COME ON OLDHAM!

You can come on Tuesday night too ... it's only a fiver!

I'd suggest grabbing the pie around the half hour mark. They usually sell out just after then ;) .

COME ON OLDHAM!

are you bringing a stubby holder?

Enjoy Oz, I am sure if I ever left these shores then BP would be right up there with the massive misses. Safe journey brother.

I've only been in Oz a matter of weeks and it just happens to co-incide with the highest pre and early season optimism i can remember sice the first season after the 'pinch m' season. Go figure! Was always going to happen...

COME ON OLDHAM!

You can make it to 3 games in your first week then!!!!!!! :grin: