Jon Hallworth

Just found this on You tube and thought some may enjoy it, ive not seen it here before

some great saves Charlton and Bristol City especially

edit for link :blush:

Good memories, been meaning to ask - Why Sharp's goal for your Avavtar and not McCarthy's wonder strike?

Good memories, been meaning to ask - Why Sharp's goal for your Avavtar and not McCarthy's wonder strike?

not sure really, don't think ive seen the McCarthy one, but it might be time for a change

any goal against them is a good memory though

Just found this on You tube and thought some may enjoy it, ive not seen it here before

some great saves Charlton and Bristol City especially

edit for link :blush:

For me the first save on there against West Brom ranks as the best save I've ever seen by an Oldham goalie.

Edited by rudemedic

For me the first save on there against West Brom ranks as the best save I've ever seen by an Oldham goalie.

Nah as a goalkeeper myself Keepers thrive on those types of 'Hollywood' saves - easy pickings. Don't know what his best save was out of that lot but imo it was not the West Brom save.

Nah as a goalkeeper myself Keepers thrive on those types of 'Hollywood' saves - easy pickings. Don't know what his best save was out of that lot but imo it was not the West Brom save.

His best save was the double close-range block v Bristol Rovers for me, we'd huffed and puffed all game and been denied by an awesome show from ex-Latics trainee Brian Parkin in the Gas goal. Hallworth's superb double-block saved us from being hit by a sucker punch. We eventually won the game 2-0 through a lucky deflected effort from Redders and a clinical Stitch Header moments later.

I played in goal for 20 years, and that was one hell of a save, the height he got and the stretch was outstanding.

Andy Barlows back heel, Mike Milligans back flick goal.... It was like watching Brazil back in those days. And if i could donate my body to Rick Holden so he could grace the Boundary Park pitch one more time...... Then again he'd probably do better with the one he's got......

Clicking on a few of the other links when it had finished. That tackle by Keane on Pointon, i'd forgotten all about that. But how quick was Dizza up again?!! A Prem footballer from the current crop would have had at least a 5 minute lie down over that one. Soft bastards.......

Andy Barlows back heel, Mike Milligans back flick goal.... It was like watching Brazil back in those days. And if i could donate my body to Rick Holden so he could grace the Boundary Park pitch one more time...... Then again he'd probably do better with the one he's got......

Clicking on a few of the other links when it had finished. That tackle by Keane on Pointon, i'd forgotten all about that. But how quick was Dizza up again?!! A Prem footballer from the current crop would have had at least a 5 minute lie down over that one. Soft bastards.......

A Pointon tackle was the reason we beat United in 92/93. Kanchelskis was flying down the wing in front of the Lookers - Pointon cut him in half, ref gave the free-kick but no card. Kanchelskis didn't want to know after that! If only Dissa had done the same in the Replay at Maine Road a year later... :disappointed:

let's face it! Rick Holden is simply a GOD! anyone looking at his clips agree that the one at the 2 min mark is a perfect piece of poaching? and if i'm not wrong it's that famous double act of 'own goal' stimson and burrage that even did a performance one new years day at Ice Station Zebra!

great goals abound .... how cheeky does he look when he's put that cross over schmeichals head into the net!

holden was worth the entrance fee alone to get into BP