Are You An Oldham Athletic Season Ticket Holder

Are You An Oldham Athletic Season Ticket Holder  

256 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Season Ticket?

• Yes
    • No
    • Pay On The Day
    • Dont Go Any More.

Everybody wants to be ghetto but nobody wants to be poor!

I swear if I have to avoid one more drive by shooting in Royton im moving to Saddleworth*

Actual true story , me and my missus were walking to the pub down rochdale road on Christmas Day and some chavs drove past and threw an egg at us !

It didnt smash so HA

I swear if I have to avoid one more drive by shooting in Royton im moving to Saddleworth*

Actual true story , me and my missus were walking to the pub down rochdale road on Christmas Day and some chavs drove past and threw an egg at us !

It didnt smash so HA

I actually got shot in Saddleworth when I was thirteen. A farmer shot me in the back with salt pellets for trespassing. Still got the scars. Nutjob!

I hope he shouted brrrrap ?

Shouted 'get away from my effing barn you rassclart bumpersniff'

Was quite a traumatic experience for me. Missed two days of school and that. Would have gone to the police but it turns out that we hotwired his tractor about a month before and he knew that.

Needless to say, I had the last laugh.

Shouted 'get away from my effing barn you rassclart bumpersniff'

Was quite a traumatic experience for me. Missed two days of school and that. Would have gone to the police but it turns out that we hotwired his tractor about a month before and he knew that.

Needless to say, I had the last laugh.

mug his sheep?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<!--quoteo(post=425519:date=Sep 2 2010, 13:44 PM:name=SholverBlue)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SholverBlue @ Sep 2 2010, 13:44 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=425519"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I think it's only the Saddleworth lot that can afford much, Oldham is a pretty deprived area all in all.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

There's plenty of us on here doing fine thanks, though I think you'll find the common denominator is that we all had the sense to get the of Oldham at the earliest opportunity.

i live in sadd, and im skint lol