corner flag going

Wonder where the disabled supporters are going to be re-housed? The area in the RRE isn't acceptable with everyone standing up; and IIRC the area in the Chaddy doesn't hold enough spaces? If they stay where they are; once the Corner Flag "Suite" is taken down; it's going to be a very open area that; on a cold Winters day; I wouldn't want to be sat there......

It does beg the question whether we are technically a 2.75 sided ground now...

Understandable decision, understandable "what if" scenario's persist too.

We just need to do the business on the pitch and these issues become incidental.

Edited by singe

Anyone up on the insurance side of this.

I'm pretty sure Hardy mentioned an insurance claim.

Seeing as we wont be claiming for a rebuild can we claim for loss of income or for anything else?

We probably will claim for reinstatement, but then just send the cash to Gazal rather than actually replace it.

Wonder where the disabled supporters are going to be re-housed? The area in the RRE isn't acceptable with everyone standing up; and IIRC the area in the Chaddy doesn't hold enough spaces? If they stay where they are; once the Corner Flag "Suite" is taken down; it's going to be a very open area that; on a cold Winters day; I wouldn't want to be sat there......

I believe that the club are going to get the disabled area backup and running and this really needs to be done before the visit of Huddersfield in just over 2 months time. Hudders will be given the full RR for that game and like you stated there is not enough room in the Chaddy for all the clubs supporters.