Masters Football

The official line was that because the World Cup was on over the summer, they had less time to do the comp so lots of teams who were in it last year were not in it this year. For example the Scottish Masters was cancelled and Celtic / Rangers played in the Northern Masters............ so nothing to do with fighting fans contrary to popular belief............ although our young chavs were a bunch of cock's last year!

Its probably been mentioned before but is there any official reason why OAFC werent represented in the NW Masters this year?

Supposed to be a family event but some Latics "fans" had a pint and a half which they couldn't handle, were off there heads and wanted to fight everybody.

Doubt we'll get invited again and rightly so.

Our first year with no Burnley = great atmosphere, great turnout and no trouble.

Year Two with Burnley (Big day out in the big City..) = fights and general trouble.

Simple - don't invite Inbred scum to the masters.

Let's have it right; in our first year no team was as well represented as us, there was no-one there to fight even if one was so inclined. Blaming Burnley for our second year is ridiculous, any team turning up in our kind of numbers would have had an element looking for more than a nice game of football.

Annoys me when people bury their head in the sand and blame other teams' fans for trouble. I was in Manchester during the day as well as the event itself and let me tell you Oldham's element weren't exactly shying away from any 'bovver'. They basically started it in the Arena itself as well.

Woof.

Got to say lads, its a load of crap all this our fans worse than anyone else's. It was downsized for the world cup, if that upsets a few gossips so be it but we will be in the masters (north west) next year. I went this year and the MEN was about a quarter full!

Get over it!

Got to say lads, its a load of crap all this our fans worse than anyone else's. It was downsized for the world cup, if that upsets a few gossips so be it but we will be in the masters (north west) next year. I went this year and the MEN was about a quarter full!

Get over it!

who rattled your cage ?

who rattled your cage ?

Noone mate, I just think even though we have our fair share of :censored: there are plenty of other teams who have theirs so just wanted to clarify the point that its all hearsay that we have been banned. It was pointed out at the time why we were not invited this year!

Get over it!

Well said. OWTB has a thread at least once a week bashing our own fans.

There were less teams in the tournament for every region. We weren't going to be picked ahead of United, Citeh, Wanky Wanderers and co.