Talk Sport on Oldham

IT was nice to hear oldham fans view on the game today and Robbie Savage reckon Paul Dickov will do well as he was a good pro and a good friend off Robbie Savage,paul dickov.

Savage and mark chapman reckon Dean Furman will play in a higher league there were saying this on todays talk sport as am listening to it in my bedroom.

Edited by RoyleArmy

IT was nice to hear oldham fans view on the game today and Robbie Savage reckon Paul Dickov will do well as he was a good pro and a good friend off Robbie Savage.

Savage and mark chapman reckon Dean Furman will play in a higher league there were saying this on todays talk sport as am listening to it in my bedroom.

That's the secret. To do well in football you've got to be mates with Robbie.

IT was nice to hear oldham fans view on the game today and Robbie Savage reckon Paul Dickov will do well as he was a good pro and a good friend off Robbie Savage,paul dickov.

I's imagine it was Radio 5 Live, seeing Chappers and Robbie Savage do the 606 show, just for future reference, and radio tuning etc....

Talk Sport is like 5 Live, except its utter :censored:

It was Radio 5 Live, as pointed out by Bigfin.

A Latics fan on his way back to Reading spoke very well and it's obvious from this, and comments on Radio Manc and TalkSport, that the media generally love Dickov and admire Latics for being brave enough to give him his opprtunity to manage.

Agree - but Robbie Savage is a total cock

The programme controller of BBC was on the radio the other day, and one of the talking points brough up was Robbie Savage, as pretty much everyone thinks he shouldnt be on the radio. A lot of people just dont like him as a footballer, I actually quite do - however he is abysmal on the radio. The sooner they get him off the better. Most questions he misunderstands the point, and spouts utter garbage, if he isnt just arguing and being arsey because Derby have just been :censored: and been beaten again... please realise this guy isnt suitable for radio, at least until he stops playing football.

In terms of PR though, the best thing Latics have ever done is appoint Dickov. Finally Simon Corney gets something right....

It was Radio 5 Live, as pointed out by Bigfin.

A Latics fan on his way back to Reading spoke very well and it's obvious from this, and comments on Radio Manc and TalkSport, that the media generally love Dickov and admire Latics for being brave enough to give him his opprtunity to manage.

I'll bet that was TheBigDog off here, he travels up from Reading.