Lee Hughes not again son ?

Forget the Wolves fans response.... Lee Hughes is an absolute tool. He wasn't reacting to taunts, as he had pre-planned it by wearing the thing. Instead of thinking "I'm gonna get loads of abuse but I guess I have earned it. Head down and get on with my job" he decided "sod it, I am going to get loads of abuse so I am going to give it back." Why did he feel the need to do that? What is wrong with just ignoring the and doing something normal, like celebrating with his own fans.

The guy is a cock. He is bad news, and I am glad he doesn't play for us anymore. Especially glad that he hadn't signed for us when we did play Wolves, as that walk back to the coach really wouldn't have been fun if that arse was playing for us.

A message for Lee Hughes.

Lee. Lee Lee Lee. What do you think you’re playing at? Let’s get something straight – you owe football. You owe it respect, you owe it humility, and above all, you owe it the recognition that every game you play from now until your retirement is a supreme privilege. You should, by all rights, be enjoying a life of ruin and personal torment, but because football is football, you once again can enjoy life with your nose buried in the trough.

But with that, in your case, come certain responsibilities, chief among them being to not be a complete cretin, to not goad and provoke opposing fans, and to generally spend your every waking moment showing the game how thankful you are to be a part of it. It’s not an exaggeration to say that, when you act like a typical footballing idiot on the pitch, like you did last night, you are betraying even further the memory of the man you killed, and giving us all fresh reminder to think of you as the scumbag that most already think you are. All you need to do, Lee Hughes, is keep your head down, and show every fan in every ground in the land, nothing but deference and respect, even if they are Wolves fans who boo your every move. If you can’t manage, and see the moral rectitude in, that, after all you have done, then I worry for your eternal soul.

My brother wrote this out for me he doesnt like football but wanted to put his views on this matter.

Edited by RoyleArmy

Lee. Lee Lee Lee. What do you think you’re playing at? Let’s get something straight – you owe football. You owe it respect, you owe it humility, and above all, you owe it the recognition that every game you play from now until your retirement is a supreme privilege. You should, by all rights, be enjoying a life of ruin and personal torment, but because football is football, you once again can enjoy life with your nose buried in the trough.

But with that, in your case, come certain responsibilities, chief among them being to not be a complete cretin, to not goad and provoke opposing fans, and to generally spend your every waking moment showing the game how thankful you are to be a part of it. It’s not an exaggeration to say that, when you act like a typical footballing idiot on the pitch, like you did last night, you are betraying even further the memory of the man you killed, and giving us all fresh reminder to think of you as the scumbag that most already think you are. All you need to do, Lee Hughes, is keep your head down, and show every fan in every ground in the land, nothing but deference and respect, even if they are Wolves fans who boo your every move. If you can’t manage, and see the moral rectitude in, that, after all you have done, then I worry for your eternal soul.

My brother wrote this out for me he doesnt like football but wanted to put his views on this matter.

you should take lessons from him. :lol:

That is why you are revered in god like terms, RA.

You might want to change your signature though...

I want a Boing Boing t-shirt, not for the West Brom connection but the fact that when i lean forward in a hunched manner it will read "Bog Bog"

Or even Bong Bong, the possibilities are endless*

*not an actual fact as obviously the words used on the shirt will only make a handful of credible words.

Calls may be recorded and used for training at a later date, maybe tuesday.

So by bearing a t-shirt he's directly responsible for the violent actions of a few idiot Wolves "fans"?

What a load of complete and utter nonsense. Classic abdication of responsibility. "He made me do it". Rubbish. The only people responsible for those actions are the "fans" who carried them out. They are the people the victims should be unhappy with, not Hughes.

This whole thing where players shouldn't say boo to a goose for fear of "inciting" opposition fans winds me up. For once, the fans should take some responsibility for their own actions instead of thinking they can shout any abuse they like with no consequence and then crying like an abused infant as soon as their target so much as looks at them. Spineless cowards the lot of them.

i did say hes not directly responsible, and i agree with what you are saying but at the same time i do believe Hughes has inflamed the situation. Wolves played Stoke in a local derby earlier in the season and no smashed windows or granny in hospital. Notts county come along in a nothing league cup tie and there is coaches getting bricked.

These idiots were probably looking for an excuse and Hughes gave them one. I understand that him bearing a t-shirt with Boing Boing is no excuse to brick coaches but in the minds of these morons it probably is a good reason to do it...

If it was my gran in hospital and i saw the footage i would be wondering if the same thing would have happened had he scored his goal turned around and not give it back to the morons

Edited by NIKI1234

i did say hes not directly responsible, and i agree with what you are saying but at the same time i do believe Hughes has inflamed the situation. Wolves played Stoke in a local derby earlier in the season and no smashed windows or granny in hospital. Notts county come along in a nothing league cup tie and there is coaches getting bricked.

These idiots were probably looking for an excuse and Hughes gave them one. I understand that him bearing a t-shirt with Boing Boing is no excuse to brick coaches but in the minds of these morons it probably is a good reason to do it...

If Hughes had not worn that Tshirt, they would have found another 'provocation'.

What a load of bollocks. He is a footballer, football is entertainment and that is certainly what he provides! The County fans loved it and if it'd have happened in an Oldham shirt most of our fans would've loved it. What's done is done, he is a football player and needs to play as he always would have.

Forget the Wolves fans response.... Lee Hughes is an absolute tool. He wasn't reacting to taunts, as he had pre-planned it by wearing the thing. Instead of thinking "I'm gonna get loads of abuse but I guess I have earned it. Head down and get on with my job" he decided "sod it, I am going to get loads of abuse so I am going to give it back." Why did he feel the need to do that? What is wrong with just ignoring the and doing something normal, like celebrating with his own fans.

The guy is a cock. He is bad news, and I am glad he doesn't play for us anymore. Especially glad that he hadn't signed for us when we did play Wolves, as that walk back to the coach really wouldn't have been fun if that arse was playing for us.

You obviously don't understand the rivalry between Wolves and WBA.

It was FUN!!!

No personalities in football any more... No wonder :ranting::ranting:

Ha Ha Maybe LH is not the best example

Edited by dazlatic

You obviously don't understand the rivalry between Wolves and WBA.

It was FUN!!!

No personalities in football any more... No wonder :ranting::ranting:

Ha Ha Maybe LH is not the best example

I do understand the rivalry between Wolves and WBA. That, along with his past, is why I think he shouldn't be stoking it up.

You are right, there are no personalities in football. There are a lot of goons though.