Lee Hughes not again son ?

Bet the Notts county fans on the Buses whos windows were smashed and the innocent 80 year old lady that was injured and had to go to hospital were not to happy with his antics.

Whilst obviously not directly his fault that these idiots did this i doubt those Notts county fans would have been attacked had the T-Shirt not been bared. Why can he not just keep his head down instead of inflaming an already potential volatile situation

Edited by NIKI1234

Bet the Notts county fans on the Buses whos windows were smashed and the innocent 80 year old lady that was injured and had to go to hospital were not to happy with his antics.

Whilst obviously not directly his fault that these idiots did this i doubt those Notts county fans would have been attacked had the T-Shirt not been bared. Why can he not just keep his head down instead of inflaming an already potential volatile situation

Ridiculous. Adults need to take responsibility for their own actions. I'm sick to death of grown people blaming others for what they do - almost as if the slightest thing can be used to give people a free reign on doing what they want (usually illegal) because they were 'provoked'.

'....but Sir.....he made me do it....'

Bag of arse.

:ranting:

PS, the t-shirt in question was not funny, and not inflammatory IMHO. Meh.

Edited by maddog

So by bearing a t-shirt he's directly responsible for the violent actions of a few idiot Wolves "fans"?

What a load of complete and utter nonsense. Classic abdication of responsibility. "He made me do it". Rubbish. The only people responsible for those actions are the "fans" who carried them out. They are the people the victims should be unhappy with, not Hughes.

This whole thing where players shouldn't say boo to a goose for fear of "inciting" opposition fans winds me up. For once, the fans should take some responsibility for their own actions instead of thinking they can shout any abuse they like with no consequence and then crying like an abused infant as soon as their target so much as looks at them. Spineless cowards the lot of them.

Edited by garcon

So by bearing a t-shirt he's directly responsible for the violent actions of a few idiot Wolves "fans"?

What a load of complete and utter nonsense. Classic abdication of responsibility. "He mad me do it". Rubbish. The only people responsible for those actions are the "fans" who carried them out. They are the people the victims should be unhappy with, not Hughes.

This whole thing where players shoud say boo to a goose for fear of "inciting" opposition fans winds me up. For once, the fans should take some responsibility for their own actions instead of thinking they can shout any abuse they like with no consequence and then crying like an abused infant as soon as their target so much as looks at them. Spineless cowards the lot of them.

i couldnt agree more, dont try and make out that hughesy was the one to blame.. he didn't make those people go round acting like hooligans. they should learn how to take some back, if they are good to give it out and not take some back they should sit there quietly

What a load of complete and utter nonsense. Classic abdication of responsibility. "He mad me do it". Rubbish. The only people responsible for those actions are the "fans" who carried them out. They are the people the victims should be unhappy with, not Hughes.

This whole thing where players shoud say boo to a goose for fear of "inciting" opposition fans winds me up. For once, the fans should take some responsibility for their own actions instead of thinking they can shout any abuse they like with no consequence and then crying like an abused infant as soon as their target so much as looks at them. Spineless cowards the lot of them.

Beat you! :grin: