Get this better publicised!

Get it in the Chron, Advertiser, MEN and as an advert on local Radio (use voices of the people you are aiming your marketing it) What about a billboard? Good idea but putting it just on the website is only the start. Take the message to the people!

Why don't you go to games?

Edited by oafcprozac

Link added D'oh!

A start..

:grin:

So far clarity, the link says a 12 year old costs £3 behind the goal. I thought 12 was the age when the price shot up. Which is right?

I'd also scrap the £13 charge for for getting a student pass thing, but up the price of the ticket by £1 to recoup the cost. Remove the barriers folks.

Edited by opinions4u

:grin:

So far clarity, the link says a 12 year old costs £3 behind the goal. I thought 12 was the age when the price shot up. Which is right?

I'd also scrap the £13 charge for for getting a student pass thing, but up the price of the ticket by £1 to recoup the cost. Remove the barriers folks.

12 and under, so I believe the reduced price ends at 13. The £50 ST ends at 17th Birthday. BB's is 7-16.

THe Student Pass thing is over complicated, I know NUS is open to abuse but it is harder to get an NUS now as they send the card directly to your University/College after they confirm you are a student. The 21 thing is bollocks too, I didn't go to college full-time until I was 27.

Edited by oafcprozac

12 and under, so I believe the reduced price ends at 13. The £50 ST ends at 17th Birthday. BB's is 7-16.

THe Student Pass thing is over complicated, I know NUS is open to abuse but it is harder to get an NUS now as they send the card directly to your University/College after they confirm you are a student. The 21 thing is bollocks too, I didn't go to college full-time until I was 27.

They aren't particularly strict with regards to age though. If you email Alan Hardy and explain that you're still in full time education he hooks you up. I'm 23 and i've got student membership.

When I was a uni / college student, 96 to 02, there was no student membership at all which made it very difficult to attend.... You guys are some what lucky..

Full price is a bit more expensive now though. Not to mention all the other costs. Your point still had some validity though.

Full price is a bit more expensive now though. Not to mention all the other costs. Your point still had some validity though.

No actually, it has a :censored: load of validity...

When I was a student, price were VERY similar to the early bird discount price is at the moment... I reckon not ONE person paid the none early bird discount price... Its there just to force people into buying sooner... Its a marketing gimmick...

They aren't particularly strict with regards to age though. If you email Alan Hardy and explain that you're still in full time education he hooks you up. I'm 23 and i've got student membership.

I did but unless you're pro-active you'll bit the bullet and pay full amount or not go at all. Anyhow now a student anymore..and only bothered with it for one year, had a season ticket the other years, it was just easier.

When I was a uni / college student, 96 to 02, there was no student membership at all which made it very difficult to attend.... You guys are some what lucky..

There was, they gave you a unlaminated little card and you got in for the concessionary price - someone was telling you porkies. You just had to show proof of full-time education at the ticket office and they gave you the student membership. A couple of lads I knew had them.