Oldham Stats in FIFA 11

PlayItLivo

Because I knew it would annoy you.

How freaky! That's just what I'm planning to say to you when you ask me why I've moved to Purley and make a point of staggering loudly past your door with a different Croydonian skank every night whilst you are soberly changing nappies.

First post underway..

Halfway through a season with my mate now, albeit with a sore back! Have to say, Dean Furman is running the show and with everything on the hardest setting getting to christmas third in the league isn't too bad. M'voto is an absolute rock at the back aswell, him and Hazell are invincible.

Think the gameplay is excellent, very realistic compared to last year although the penalties or bloody difficult :huh:

First post underway..

Halfway through a season with my mate now, albeit with a sore back! Have to say, Dean Furman is running the show and with everything on the hardest setting getting to christmas third in the league isn't too bad. M'voto is an absolute rock at the back aswell, him and Hazell are invincible.

Think the gameplay is excellent, very realistic compared to last year although the penalties or bloody difficult :huh:

I'm top of the league in mid-december, on profesional difficulty, sold Dean Kelly for a million and brought in Jose Baxter & David Edgar on loan, whilst bringing in Thompson from Scunny. Playing Lee, Gregan, Hazell & Jarrett at the back and they're solid!