Latics CITY legend promotion V Plymouth

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt really look too much into this promotion... However BB80 has raised a valid point. Like most people I assumed that City were playing on a different day or in the evening???

NO... they play Wolves away on the same day at 3pm.

Now please tell me the clubs marketing/pr team knew this????

Anyone remotely interested in City will be either at the game, or in a pub watching it on some foreign sports channel?

Is this another titanic moment????

Just watched Blackpool v City. I am dreading all that scum attending BP. :ranting:

Just watched Blackpool v City. I am dreading all that scum attending BP. :ranting:

I doubt that those are the "type" of city fan that will be coming it will more likely be the type who are more football fans and have Oldham fans who are mates.

For me it depends how far you take this "city legends day" If I buy a programme and it is branded Man city legends day and Broady announces welcome to manchester city legends day over the PA as I walk in I may well vomit and be pretty unhappy. However if they want to advertise it on man city's website and in man city's programme as a man city legends day then I have no problem it depends who you are targeting really.