bring a friend for a fiver

can someone please tell me what the three games are where you can bring a friend for a fiver i`ve looked all over latics site and cant find the answer, i believe two have already gone so dont want to miss out on the last one.............cheers

If I can be your friend I'll tell you.

can someone please tell me what the three games are where you can bring a friend for a fiver i`ve looked all over latics site and cant find the answer, i believe two have already gone so dont want to miss out on the last one.............cheers

the next home game?

Took my mate for a fiver on Saturday but didnt realise it was only certain games! Go early because you need to buy a ticket from the office.......... rather than just pay on the turnstile which is a bit daft!

Its defo daft, especially when you have the voucher in the back of the ST, why can't you tear it out at the turnstyle and handover the fiver too?

Needs to be looked at for next time around

How many people went in on saturday for a £5 who normaly pay full price. I saw quite a few. How many did we have?