Our fans tonight

Must say, I got their at about half 7 soaking wet.

Walked up the road past the pub where there was loads of our fans in, walked up the street, tons of fans outside, walked in look very full inside. Just out of curiousity does anyone reckon we took more than 3200? I looked around and i saw tons of huge built lads in our end, tons of em who I don't tend to see at home games ahha. Great atmosphere must admit.

Views? ...

Hope everyone has there stubs by the way

- Anthony

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Massive Oldham firm there tonight. Lot of old FYC lads and younger wannabees. Was interesting in 'dale afterwards.

Good grief are you gloryfying this or what?

So what, our support was populated by a few knobends.wooopppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Massive Oldham firm there tonight. Lot of old FYC lads and younger wannabees. Was interesting in 'dale afterwards.

What happened in the town centre? It was actually the young wannabe's who did my head in rather than any organised firm! The chant went up......... "lets all smash a car up, lets all smash a car up" as some car gets kicked, punched and rocked from side to side......... it was full of Latics passengers at the time who informed the dickheads doing it they were Latics and that stops!