Coral Promotion

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair us Latics fans have been known to moan about lots of things however, this promotion is a shambles. Even if the tickets are forth coming it's all very late in the day to have to go collect the damn things. Can you imagine the the queue on a Tuesday night prior the match! Wether it's Latics or Coral it doesn't matter, it's all very very late.

From a different angle I signed up purely to get a cheap ticket (I don't need it ST holder) and I've already promised it to a non attendee. It's a numbers game now and if Latics turn in another great performance like Hudds who's to say 1 in 10 doesn't come again. Now if said punter is stood in the queue till 8pm having missed his beer pre-match and relaxed banter with his mates what kinda downer is he/she already on.

Just got an email "Your free ticket will be left in your name to collect from the special collection point in the WE ARE LATICS shop on the night of the game."

Can I ask, were you asked to pass on to Billy your Coral client id number? if so where did you find this?

Just got an email "Your free ticket will be left in your name to collect from the special collection point in the WE ARE LATICS shop on the night of the game."

SHAMBLES SHAMBLES SHAMBLES

The promotion said the ticket will be "sent to you". I wil ldifficulty getting home/out and to the match on time let along queue for tickets. Why do we bother?

Fortunately i'm in uni not work on Tuesday but if i had been in work i wouldn't be that happy with this either, if theres a couple of hundred people who have bought a ticket this way then there will be a very long que. Also my e mail didn't say what evidence we need to prove its our ticket when we get there. When i bought my jd style shirt online i went to the shop to pick it up an it was behind the desk in a bag with my name on, i said it was mine and they just gave it to me. Didn't check my name or anything

I've now received my free ticket email to be collected on the night. So it's gonna be get there 20 mins before normal. It's the only way I guess.

was toying with the idea meself but thought it be a lot of hassle..seems it was..

but realistically if someone signed up for it say friday night it be nigh on impossible to get it out in post in time for the match anyway....if its been longer than that then really no excuse...it should have been stated in the first place anyone signing up with less than 2 weeks before the match has to pick tickets up from the club....not necessarilly on the night,but in time for the match...

I haven't even had the e mail yet telling me to pick my ticket up!

I've deposited over £50 in that account in the last week or so, so there had better not be a problem.

I agree it's been a bit of a shambles really :angry:

It would seem you need to send Billy your account number, address and name. Have you done this brother?

Hope it pans out for ya. Whilst your there ask just how many of these have been took up. Would interesting to know.

Just been to find out about my ticket and it is now in my possesion. They have a list of the recipients.

The number of accounts opened was 89

All's well that ends well :grin: