Praise For Taylor

Taylor was out of sorts in the first half was playing up front and was isolated and not getting anything to feet.In the second half was a different player when he dropped back into midfield was all over the pitch but was as always targeted by the other team and was getting more and more wound up by them

Well said. I think he's pretty close to getting back to being the player he was.

Despite my well documented criticisms of Chris, it's clear to see he cares - too much at times perhaps. However, I wish he's stop the gobbing off to the ref and grow up a little.

Still, given the way Rubes and Stephens are playing, i'd make him captain at least it matters to him and I reckon it could be a master stroke. I agree that he is on the way back to rediscovering his form of a couple of years ago. Making him Captain may well make him grow up and take on the mantle of match-winning talisman. Making him Captain could be the making of him...

Edited by oafcprozac

i'd make him captain at least it matters to him and I reckon it could be a master stroke. I agree that he is on the way back to rediscovering his form of a couple of years ago. Making him Captain may well make him grow up and take on the mantle of match-winning talisman. Making him Captain could be the making of him...

There is something in this.

Despite my well documented criticisms of Chris, it's clear to see he cares - too much at times perhaps. However, I wish he's stop the gobbing off to the ref and grow up a little.

Still, given the way Rubes and Stephens are playing, i'd make him captain at least it matters to him and I reckon it could be a master stroke. I agree that he is on the way back to rediscovering his form of a couple of years ago. Making him Captain may well make him grow up and take on the mantle of match-winning talisman. Making him Captain could be the making of him...

Agree with most of that, he's gotta keep his gob shut where the official are concerned though :ranting:

+1 gets on my nerves when he does this, especially when he was going it right at the death yesterday!

Passion is there but back to his best ? Bollocks,

When has the Taylor who Tore leeds apart or nearly got killed at Scunny away turned up this season ?

no where near his best, hes been dire the last 4 games, southampton away apart from feeney he was the worst player on the pitch. accrington he was :censored:e, plymouth against 9 men he didnt do anything either.