Rochdale v Latics ticket confusion

No tickets at We are Latics in Spindles

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...2215018,00.html

Why not ? Surely it would be easy enough ?

I don't think so, depends who is serving, and is open to abuse.

I do think that the title of the article should be Rochdale v Oldham ticket clrification rather thn confusion. Very negative slant.

Chron habbits die hard maybe? :wink:

Edited by singe

I don't think so, depends who is serving, and is open to abuse.

I do think that the title of the article should be Rochdale v Oldham ticket clrification rather thn confusion. Very negative slant.

Chron habbits die hard maybe? :wink:

is it not because you have to exchange your ticket were you baught it and no tickets for the game were sold at the shop in the town centre. it seems obviuos really if you have read the origanl article on the website

- hence Chron should have gone for 'confirmation' or 'clarification' as Singe rightly points out.

is it not because you have to exchange your ticket were you baught it and no tickets for the game were sold at the shop in the town centre. it seems obviuos really if you have read the origanl article on the website

I get what its saying , But what I mean is why dont the club use the Spindles shop to sell tickets.

Example, A fan who has not been for a while is walking past in spindles and see that Oldham are playing Hudds this weekend , he might think oh I will get a ticket whilst Im here. He;s not going to think I will go all the way to BP now.

Just think the club is missing a trick not selling tickets in SPindles

I get what its saying , But what I mean is why dont the club use the Spindles shop to sell tickets.

Example, A fan who has not been for a while is walking past in spindles and see that Oldham are playing Hudds this weekend , he might think oh I will get a ticket whilst Im here. He;s not going to think I will go all the way to BP now.

Very good point that..... on a recent visit to Milton Keynes I noticed you can buy tickets for the Franchise Scum games in their main shopping centre.

I thoguht they were selling tickets from the Spindles outlet ... just not for Rochdale?

(happy for clarity as I avoid shopping centres as much as I can)

I thought you could buy home tickets there, just not exchange Dale ones