According to Hudds website

I'm sure the RRE holds 4600...............does that mean they could fit another 935 people in there?

I think not!!

4609 it holds. Take into account they was stood up all game, which covers the views of alot of seats not being sat in, and their was a few spare near the end of stand, + the yellow JD banner which takes up over 100 seats, you probably could

4609 it holds. Take into account they was stood up all game, which covers the views of alot of seats not being sat in, and their was a few spare near the end of stand, + the yellow JD banner which takes up over 100 seats, you probably could

I forgot about the banner..............but still didn't we say that they had sold 3700 tickets and there was still pay on the day!!

Smells a bit fishy thats all......don't matter either way I guess

I forgot about the banner..............but still didn't we say that they had sold 3700 tickets and there was still pay on the day!!

Smells a bit fishy thats all......don't matter either way I guess

Dont think we said anything, their site said on friday morning they had sold 3,300.. their site said they brought 3665 fans, so even with banner, could get another 500-800 fans in