Dean Furman

Best 45 minutes I have ever witnessed from an Oldham player in all my years watching Oldham. Absolutely faultless, outstanding performance, covered every blade of grass, chased down every ball, broke up everything and played some fantastic football.

Bloody immense :shock:

If only his effort had gone in - the moment the tide turned, Brill ballsed up not long after. Great keeper v Hudds and Daggers when he had sod all to do....he's been better this season, but FFS!!!

Best 45 minutes I have ever witnessed from an Oldham player in all my years watching Oldham. Absolutely faultless, outstanding performance, covered every blade of grass, chased down every ball, broke up everything and played some fantastic football.

Bloody immense :shock:

He was excellent for an hour, but unfortunately he ran out of steam and that's when Exeter took control.

I don't blame him though others should have stepped up to the mark.

Edited by BP1960

I agree, I'd hate to play against him. Just gutted it took him a while to figure out Winchester needed help, he was busting a gut to get over and help just as Winchester fouled Nardiello. If he'd have gone right back we'd have won that game easy.

He was dead on his feet after around 60 mins, I'd have taken him off and put Jones in the middle