dale v latics

Think our passing game went out of the window as the pictch got harder. Would be interesting to know which players are still struggling from the effects of the virus that was/is going around BP.

All in all not a bad point away from home ,at least we didnt suffer the same fate as Huddersfield.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was one instance on the pass back in the first half where Taylor stopped for a second to moan to the linesman he was held back.

If he had of just concentrated on attacking the ball he may have had a clear one on one against the goalie.

Lost a yard or so moaning about that one and this season he has got on my nerves when he carries it on a bit.No wonder the opposition fans loathe him ??

Wants to concentrate on whats he is good at - playing football

He deserved to be subbed for that. It would teach hima lesson

Dickov said on Manchester Radio that Rochdale changed it second half and fair play for them for their tactical switch :unsure:

I've already declared my love for PD but Paul, that's when you earn yer corn son :blush:

in the last two games, we've been the better team until the opposition change tactics, and we let them back into the game. i hope it's just down to a young team and young manager.

someone said about putting morais in for stephens next match, and that would suit me. stephens needs a rest and morais should start after his performance against huddersfield.

edit - did anyone else see the latics fans after the game running from the police? what happened because to me it looked like they were trying to make trouble when there wasnt really any.

Edited by oafc-latics

I didn't see any of the first half an hour due to having about 10 stewards 20 coppers in front of me. Would be when we played the better football! Typical.

Nicky Adams on the wing for them played well. I'd take a point we were crap 2nd half.

I didn't see any of the first half an hour due to having about 10 stewards 20 coppers in front of me. Would be when we played the better football! Typical.

Nicky Adams on the wing for them played well. I'd take a point we were crap 2nd half.

After the first game, when the same thing happened with standing fans just on the steps, why on earth didn't they allocate people seats?

After the first game, when the same thing happened with standing fans just on the steps, why on earth didn't they allocate people seats?

Exactly. My seat was on the front. Couldnt see anything. Apparently they could only open up that extra block of seats when they'd cleared it with the FA <_<

Exactly. My seat was on the front. Couldnt see anything. Apparently they could only open up that extra block of seats when they'd cleared it with the FA <_<

There was also the issue of a lot of Latics fans seemingly wanting to be there as opposed to taking up empty seats on the other end of that stand. Unless a turnstile operator made some cash (which since there are cameras is unlikely) there were apparently enough seats for Oldham fans without them having to do that.

edit - did anyone else see the latics fans after the game running from the police? what happened because to me it looked like they were trying to make trouble when there wasnt really any.

I saw a copper push a bloke on crutches down the hill (no need for it at all) some lads turned round and said there was no need (granted not in as nice a way as that) and got a batton round the legs for their troubles, i couldnt believe how loud the crack was!

copper - ''you are all getting thrown out in 10 minutes''

me - ''thats ok im going in 5 minutes''

copper - ''no you are not, you going now''

thats how i was thrown out of the Regal Moon and told to leave Rochdale otherwise i would get nicked

:lol:

if anybody saw a lad getting thrown out that was me - hello :grin:

thats how i was thrown out of the Regal Moon and told to leave Rochdale otherwise i would get nicked

I love you, my hero :wub:

Ha ha, nice.

Unless the TAU were smashing innocent people in the legs with batons in Colchester I would suggest that they were no where near as heavy handed as GMP yesterday.

Absolute arseholes on a power trip

no just stewards in there number grip ya very heavy handed, then coppers then slap on handcuffs on twice to hard cutting into ya wrists then banging you in a cell for a few hours...

nope thats not over the top.

no just stewards in there number grip ya very heavy handed, then coppers then slap on handcuffs on twice to hard cutting into ya wrists then banging you in a cell for a few hours...

sounds like you are reliving it

Did that happen mate ?. Im not saying your lying but thats distguting treatment..