Trouble

+1

Another urban myth blown away - the one about the atmosphere being better on a Saturday than a Tuesday night, because there's more time to get pissed before the game.

one of the best atmospheres in recent years was at Leicester and the kick off time played a big part in that. It also helps when fans stand up and on the Tuesday night everyone was

one of the best atmospheres in recent years was at Leicester and the kick off time played a big part in that. It also helps when fans stand up and on the Tuesday night everyone was

not really, there was actually a good game of football being played with lots of action, saturday wasnt as good on the pitch.

only trouble we saw was heading away from the game to the right then up the hill , police let everyone down that way and lots of people were sniping and moaning about the police "not being able to organise a psis up in a brewery letting everyone out at once" , Police then took their batons to a few gobby lads which was a bit out of order IMO,

They were on Saturday but they seem to lose their voices when they get in the stand. :disappointed:

I didn't get there til 2:50pm, I remember Crewe a few years ago, the pub next to the ground was loud as hell but once we got into the ground all the vocal fans got split up and the atmosphere dissapeared

no trouble that I saw despite the best efforts of that unsavoury element football could do without - the Police

Talking of which i went to the loo on about 60 mins and there was a group of about 20 or so old fat men in there 40s and 50s under the stand gobbing off and generally trying to intimidate whilst being watched by the Stewards/Police. It really was Embarrassing stuff!!