In addition to half-season tickets - is this worth a try

After our terrific start I can't see any protest against this idea. How many will take it up - who knows but it's worth a try. I think after Penney last season, a lot of supporters are just picking games instead of gambling with Dickov before seeing any of his football.

I know we have debated this forever, but surely time to seize on some of the good feeling that's returned to BP over the last 6 months?

Bunch of 5s...

010428921401700.jpg

There isn't much between that offer and 5 pay-in-advance tickets.

5 x £18 = £90, paid as 5 installments, once every fortnight

or £85 up front.

Kids STs are cheaper for 13 games than that offer for 5. I know it's a bit negative, but I can't see it being a big enough discount / lacks any "wow" factor.

The problem with 5 game bundles for a price less than standard pay on the door is the amount the club would loose from those who are going to come anyway.

It has to be calulated on a risk to gain ratio.

Perhaps a Saturday season ticket (i.e. only for those game held on a Saturday- once the list is out) might work, chuck in a few bonuses that full ST holders get and price it so either one or two games are free (compared with pay in advance or full price) so the club looses money if the person turns up to everygame but gains money if they miss more than that.

Does anyone know how many games in advance you can buy a match ticket?