It's not on the Walsall OS yet, so I've informed the Saddlers fans by putting the Latics OS link on their Forum.

upthesaddlers 0 OWTB 1 :grin:

Ive said this before, our OS is either really quick or other sides are painfully slow,

I noticed when the Rochdale announcement about something was on that it wasn't on Rochdales OS for hours.

so credit to our current web monkeys !

I'm going to drag this way off topic now.

We've now had one game abandoned and another postponed, with the current forecasts this may not be the last game to be postponed either. Last season we had several games postponed, way more than I can ever remember, it resulted in a massively disjointed winter part of the season and I'm convinced was a major contributing factor for some of the issues from last season.

We've now had one game abandoned and another postponed, with the current forecasts this may not be the last game to be postponed either. Last season we had several games postponed, way more than I can ever remember, it resulted in a massively disjointed winter part of the season and I'm convinced was a major contributing factor for some of the issues from last season.

Na , Dave Penney was the major contributing factor to last seasons issues :wink:

As posted elsewhere, last season Walsall didn’t play between December 19 and January 16 and the break saw the Saddlers lose momentum and fall away from the play-off spots to finish 10th.

Just had a mobile update to say the game is off

From the upthesaddlers Forum:

Re: Pitch Inspection Friday Morning

by MrsWS3 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 am

Game off according to Oldham's official site

just had official text from WFC to confirm, game off

Tony 'Lightning' Bugby strikes again. He's got the fastest fingers in the Football League and he's not afraid to use 'em.

Looks like Latics won by an hour. :tongue1: