Boundary Blues Christmas Party

This year our Christmas Party will be held on Monday 20th December 2010 at North Chadderton Bowling Club. It will start at 7pm and finish at 9pm.

There will be plenty of time for you to talk to the players, ask questions, play games and have a go at the raffle. We will also be picking out the mascots for the second half of the season.

Places are available to book now, through the club shops at Boundary Park or in The Spindles. The price is £6 for Boundary Blues and Chaddy’s Gang members and £7.50 for non-members. The ticket price includes food and each child will receive a goody bag.

Any profit that is made from the christmas party will be donated to the Playershare scheme.

Tried to get tickets today in the club shop but none on sale yet.

Any ideas when they will be or in the shop in the spindells please and how much to get in for an adult whose accompaning them?

Many thanks in advance

hmmmmmmmm that's quite worrying as both the club shop and Spindells have had them for 2 weeks!! :shock::ranting:

Sorry about that, I will call in first thing in the morning and find out what's going on.

The adult price is the non-members price so £7.50.

Thanks

hmmmmmmmm that's quite worrying as both the club shop and Spindells have had them for 2 weeks!! :shock::ranting:

Sorry about that, I will call in first thing in the morning and find out what's going on.

The adult price is the non-members price so £7.50.

Thanks

No probs and thanks Lisa. I did ask the young girl serving in the club shop and she disappeared through a door, came back and said due to the game being called off the lady who has them is not coming in. So I left it as that and that I would try and get back to the club shop this week

However, as they are in the Spindells, then I will pop in tomorrow instead.

No probs and thanks Lisa. I did ask the young girl serving in the club shop and she disappeared through a door, came back and said due to the game being called off the lady who has them is not coming in. So I left it as that and that I would try and get back to the club shop this week

However, as they are in the Spindells, then I will pop in tomorrow instead.

I've been in this morning and the tickets are there, it seems that the girl who was working on Saturday just mustn't have been told they were there!

So, they are def on sale in the club shop and at Spindles!

For your information, these are the players we have requested for Monday night, along with the management team.

Dean Brill

Reuben Hazell

Richie Jones

Dean Kelly

Dean Furman

Lewis Alessandra

Chris Taylor

Kieran Lee

Dale Stephens

Paul Black

Ryan Brooke

Josh Ollerenshaw

Kirk Millar

DJ Bembo

Phil McGrath

If you would like to attend but cannot get to the club shop or Spindles to get your tickets, please PM me.

Thanks

Lisa

For your information, these are the players we have requested for Monday night, along with the management team.

Dean Brill

Reuben Hazell

Richie Jones

Dean Kelly

Dean Furman

Lewis Alessandra

Chris Taylor

Kieran Lee

Dale Stephens

Paul Black

Ryan Brooke

Josh Ollerenshaw

Kirk Millar

DJ Bembo

Phil McGrath

If you would like to attend but cannot get to the club shop or Spindles to get your tickets, please PM me.

Thanks

Lisa

Its a good turn out....Lisa can you confirm if I can purchase a last minute ticket on the day at the spindels shop?

My niece is umming and arring over coming. Thanks

Its a good turn out....Lisa can you confirm if I can purchase a last minute ticket on the day at the spindels shop?

My niece is umming and arring over coming. Thanks

Yes that's fine, or, you can pm me on here.

Actually, I'll pm you my mobile number and then you can let me know on the day.

Lisa