right to reply

hello lags u up yet unfortunatly the moderaters have decided that i have no right to reply apparantly i was drunk last night. my point was last night if this man prospers[and i sincerely hope that he does ] Another mans buisness suffers..There isn'tenough cash around to sustain the economy..Im getting fcuked off by the constant veto's from moderaters.. please respect people opinions you have no right to deem people as drunks just because there views dare to differ from that of the majority...

righty ho im ofties on my hike to hertsead pike to work of that one glass of mulled wine i had at the manchester markets last night...does this site have an association with bejing??

As an impartial observer and being drunk myself last night am not sure what has caused this discussion (although I hesitate to use that word)

Yes I have seen the other thread

It apears to me that things have got out of hand. There is no room for personal attacks on forums like this (ours) and as Ackey has said some calming down is needed

You're acting like a bit of a tit, aren't you? Calm down man.

i'm calm ....my point was why are you booting me off the website for airing my opinions ....people like you fcuk me off to the point of not wanting to associate myself with this club anymore..and that's sad

i'm calm ....my point was why are you booting me off the website for airing my opinions ....people like you fcuk me off to the point of not wanting to associate myself with this club anymore..and that's sad

Use a different messageboard then if it's people on here that naff you off. But owtb is NOT the football club.

What's the real issue? It's not the economics of small businesses. What's really annoying you?

Edited by opinions4u

Airing your opinion is fine but it was far from coherent and quickly became personal (with Lags). Even today, when you have tried to clarify what you meant, I still can't see where you're coming from. A local businessman has made an offer to Latics fans, so surely it's right that the word is spread. If other local business people want to do similar, then they will receive the same respect.

hello lags u up yet unfortunatly the moderaters have decided that i have no right to reply apparantly i was drunk last night. my point was last night if this man prospers[and i sincerely hope that he does ] Another mans buisness suffers..There isn'tenough cash around to sustain the economy..Im getting fcuked off by the constant veto's from moderaters.. please respect people opinions you have no right to deem people as drunks just because there views dare to differ from that of the majority...

righty ho im ofties on my hike to hertsead pike to work of that one glass of mulled wine i had at the manchester markets last night...does this site have an association with bejing??

Yes I am up Walshy, now show me where I said that you weren't allowed to make your point. I merely pointed out sometimes your a knob or should that be come across as a knob. Further I helped you out by clearly stating it was purely down to drink that tended to make this happen. Your attack on the Milan guy was indeed a misguided analogy in the attempt to get over your beliefs in the main. The man had just been a most welcoming host to many of your so called brothers in arms!. Now of course if you feel I've over stepped the line I am always open to discussions to clear the air. I suggest a PM would be better.

Now for me if a guy tries to help himself to succeed by offering me a very good deal to try his wares and after such I can come away thinking it was very good, then said guy deserves his advertisement. Especially on this forum where it's members have been offered the very same great deal.

I'm really struggling to see why a fellow latics fan who did the club a favour and is now offering the rest of us discounted rates at his pub...is receiving flak???

No wonder we can't attract new fans.

Stick the offer on for a week, have a new bunch of happy customers and enjoy some repeat sales.

Yes I am up Walshy, now show me where I said that you weren't allowed to make your point. I merely pointed out sometimes your a knob or should that be come across as a knob. Further I helped you out by clearly stating it was purely down to drink that tended to make this happen. Your attack on the Milan guy was indeed a misguided analogy in the attempt to get over your beliefs in the main. The man had just been a most welcoming host to many of your so called brothers in arms!. Now of course if you feel I've over stepped the line I am always open to discussions to clear the air. I suggest a PM would be better.

Now for me if a guy tries to help himself to succeed by offering me a very good deal to try his wares and after such I can come away thinking it was very good, then said guy deserves his advertisement. Especially on this forum where it's members have been offered the very same great deal.

Absolutely spot on Lags! And this is EXACTLY the place to make the advertisement...

I've just found the time to have a look.

The only post of yours that was removed last night was a semi-coherent reply to your own mostly incoherent post.

Not sure where the Chinese are, but we could sure show them a thing or two about dictatorial power abuse here at OWTB!