Spindles

Lee Sinnott

Jesus, I know shoppings stressful but !

We've all been there, the mindless sheep bumping into you as you are dragged round by the other half looking for something or other, the blistering heat of modern shops whilst your blood pressure creeps off the scale while your mind repeats the phrase "internet shopping" over and over again.....

We've all been there, the mindless sheep bumping into you as you are dragged round by the other half looking for something or other, the blistering heat of modern shops whilst your blood pressure creeps off the scale while your mind repeats the phrase "internet shopping" over and over again.....

:lol:

Had to pop into town yesterday with the wife yesterday, she only wanted a couple of Birthday Cards for the Father in Law. The queue in the card shop was mad, I was fuming as i'd done all my shopping weeks ago on line and late night - to avoid fookwit central that town centres become from 1st December onwards.

I'm a firm believer of t'internet shopping, easy and yer can have a beer whilst doing it. If you do have to venture out I really do think the car parks should give you something useful with your little payment ticket - like a cattle prod, an essential accessory when shopping at this time of year and don't get me started on the Supermarkets... :ranting:

Edited by oafcprozac

Had to pop into town yesterday with the wife yesterday, she only wanted a couple of Birthday Cards for the Father in Law. The queue in the card shop was mad, I was fuming as i'd done all my shopping weeks ago on line and late night - to avoid fookwit central that town centres become from 1st December onwards.

I'm a firm believer of t'internet shopping, easy and yer can have a beer whilst doing it. If you do have to venture out I really do think the car parks should give you something useful with your little payment ticket - like a cattle prod, an essential accessory when shopping at this time of year and don't get me started on the Supermarkets... :ranting:

I find it amazing anyone bothers to leave their houses these day.... :)

I ordered some stuff from Amazon (other online retailers are available) a couple of weeks back.

Still no sign of it. Prolly in some Royal Mail sorting office somewhere ....

We're still waiting on something from Amazon that was ordered on November 25th.