10 games in 36 days....

That is what we face between the 1st of January and the 5th of February, if of course all games go ahead :blink: . That's a big ask for any team! Hope the boys are up to the challenge because the next 5 weeks is the time to earn their wages :grin:

well they have had 4 weeks pay doing F all so I don't think they can complain really.

My only worry is the lack of match sharpness and its evidential effect come saturday - either will come out of the traps full of energy or peter out after 20mins blowing through our arses.

But these are young lads so you would like to think it not become a major issue

we shall see........

P.S. - On the topic of hartlepool, I have honestly never been informed of the 'true' reason why Wadsworth was sacked, anyone any ideas?

well they have had 4 weeks pay doing F all so I don't think they can complain really.

My only worry is the lack of match sharpness and its evidential effect come saturday - either will come out of the traps full of energy or peter out after 20mins blowing through our arses.

we shall see........

P.S. - On the topic of hartlepool, I have honestly never been informed of the 'true' reason why Wadsworth was sacked, anyone any ideas?

I've never really believed in squad rotation but we may need to in this period - maybe even give smalley a game :grin:

we shall see........

Because Dowie had been offered the job as NMo. 2 to Redknapp at Portsmouth but stayed if he became No 1 for us. All the rest is cobblers - he'd never have got another job in football if it had been true.

That is what we face between the 1st of January and the 5th of February, if of course all games go ahead :blink: . That's a big ask for any team! Hope the boys are up to the challenge because the next 5 weeks is the time to earn their wages :grin:

my lads had to play 10 games in 24 days at the end of last season after working through the day full time and paying petrol to get to the away games, as well as subs!!! - all for nowt back. Pro footballers should be bloody grateful they are paid to play and get on with it.

They've been paid for the last 4 wks for cock all, so now they earn their corn - and they'd better do themselves justice

my lads had to play 10 games in 24 days at the end of last season after working through the day full time and paying petrol to get to the away games, as well as subs!!! - all for nowt back. Pro footballers should be bloody grateful they are paid to play and get on with it.

They've been paid for the last 4 wks for cock all, so now they earn their corn - and they'd better do themselves justice

Love it.

Edited by opinions4u

If that happens this season, you won't be gettin any subs from me. Cheers.

Because Dowie had been offered the job as NMo. 2 to Redknapp at Portsmouth but stayed if he became No 1 for us. All the rest is cobblers - he'd never have got another job in football if it had been true.

How naive, as we all now know jobs in football are always handed out on credibility, integrity criteria first. Bit like the Catholic church.