I NEED YOUR HELP !

alright peeps,

by chance has anyone got any football shirts they no longer wear and just useing up space ? well i am looking for football shirts to take with me to ecuador where im going in the summer of 2011 to teach kids football, i have watched them and they play football without shirts and what better way to promote latics !!

so if anyone can help would be much appriciated.

cheers,

I'll give you three or four of my old ones, sure lots more will. There are down south a the moment though. Maybe ask the club shop to hold any for you? Arrange a couple of dropping off points for the day of the Dale game, get it in local medai? It's one thing to have an idea, you need to help people to make it work. Good idea though, follow it through :chubb:

alright peeps,

by chance has anyone got any football shirts they no longer wear and just useing up space ? well i am looking for football shirts to take with me to ecuador where im going in the summer of 2011 to teach kids football, i have watched them and they play football without shirts and what better way to promote latics !!

cheers,

I have one adult large shirt if that is of use!

alright peeps,

cheers,

Not having a go Lee, your concern is admirable, but is the fact the have no shirts due to the fact it is hot? Not sure they would want to be running around in polyester.

And Ecuador is only 10 places below Ireland, and 1 below New Zealand in the world GDP rankings.

Aplogogies if I have misunderstood you.

Edited by singe

Is there not poor families in the North West that could do with the donation? I know refuge and asylum seeking families would love these. Not too keen on all these do gooders going overseas to help the disadvantaged. They tend to be the bed wetting type who get all preachy when they get back.

If you want to help someone without a house or some downy kids then there are plenty in need of help in your local area, no need to travel a 1000 miles. Just an excuse for a holiday in my book.

Is there not poor families in the North West that could do with the donation? I know refuge and asylum seeking families would love these. Not too keen on all these do gooders going overseas to help the disadvantaged. They tend to be the bed wetting type who get all preachy when they get back.

If you want to help someone without a house or some downy kids then there are plenty in need of help in your local area, no need to travel a 1000 miles. Just an excuse for a holiday in my book.

hahaha

What an ass.

Not having a go Lee, your concern is admirable, but is the fact the have no shirts due to the fact it is hot? Not sure they would want to be running around in polyester.

And Ecuador is only 10 places below Ireland, and 1 below New Zealand in the world GDP rankings.

Aplogogies if I have misunderstood you.

I understand what you mean, but they do need the shirts due to the fact that the shirts would be the only bit of clothing these kids have. It's also not as hot as you'd imagine in June and July there winter months.

If you want to help someone without a house or some downy kids then there are plenty in need of help in your local area,

no need to travel a 1000 miles. Just an excuse for a holiday in my book.

What a stupid thing to say. These "downy" kids are like that maybe because of there upbringing or because there just little :censored:s ?

The kids in Ecuador are in more need of help, they have no school properly it's a real poverty hit part which we are going. I bet these kids would love to be over here as a "downy" kid. I don't know about you but a holiday to me is a relaxing time beside the pool or a bit of time on the beach , not teaching kids football helping them build football nets etc hard working.

yeah great opinion :censored: !

I understand what you mean, but they do need the shirts due to the fact that the shirts would be the only bit of clothing these kids have. It's also not as hot as you'd imagine in June and July there winter months.

What a stupid thing to say. These "downy" kids are like that maybe because of there upbringing or because there just little :censored:s ?

The kids in Ecuador are in more need of help, they have no school properly it's a real poverty hit part which we are going. I bet these kids would love to be over here as a "downy" kid. I don't know about you but a holiday to me is a relaxing time beside the pool or a bit of time on the beach , not teaching kids football helping them build football nets etc hard working.

Thanks Lee, I see where you are comig from now.

Not trying to put a downer, just clarification.

Make sure you take the contracts with you for any talented kids to sign!

PS Would a Torex shirt donation be worse punishment that they already suffer?

Edited by singe

Prick!!!

Thanks Lee, I see where you are comig from now.

Not trying to put a downer, just clarification.

Make sure you take the contracts with you for any talented kids to sign!

PS Would a Torex shirt donation be worse punishment that they already suffer?

Lol yeah pal , they would most probably think its the most recent to be honest !!

Snigger.

Ahem. :blush:

Carry on. :unsure:

(P.S. I'm supposed to be having a clearout at some point, will no doubt find one or two footy shirts that will never ever fit me again so will put them aside. :) )

Cheers pal.