Jason Kennedy

Your opinion is wrong then, I thought the ref ran the game.

I would think most of us at the game could safely say today's referee couldn't run a Bath, I definitely thought Kennedy was the most influential player on the pitch second half

agree about kennedy, thought they defended well aswell to be fair, something weve lost the ability to do. thought dawson was good, be interesting to see what happens when he goes back to west brom after the season.

+1

Substitution of Nicky Adams on for Joe Thompson was the major tactical decision in the game. Dale up until that point offered nothing in the way of threat on goal.

Wrong the substitution of Barry-Murphy changed our game and formation which up until the harsh sending off you were struggling to deal with us, when we change to 4-4-2 we look a much better side but Hill wont risk it until he knows we can attack the opposition. I thought that Taylor was an embarrasment for you again today im only suprised he doesnt run around with a big dummy in his gob.

Overall todays game was quite evenly matched and spoiled by an idiot ref who doesnt deserve to officiate ever again.

All the best for the rest of the Season.

UP THE DALE

Ref ran the game.

Wiseman sent off because it looked like a two footed challenge from where i was with studs up, and Evina had been complaining to ref and showing him marks from wiseman's previous challenge on him

If that red card doesn't get overturned, I will email the FA myself telling them what a clown that guy was. That was one of the worst decisions I have ever seen.

If that red card doesn't get overturned, I will email the FA myself telling them what a clown that guy was. That was one of the worst decisions I have ever seen.

It does make you wonder how someone that incompetent can be refereeing at this level. Bit worrying to be honest.

+1

Says it all that me, and almost all of the rest of the paddock were going absolutely besserk; and it was an opposition player sent off in a local derby game; not even a Latics player.

Never a sending off.

It wasnt a penalty for me either; you rarely get those types of challenges given as free-kicks ouside the box, let alone a penalty.

Poor ref. Actually, strike that - shocking ref.

We were the better side today, just about. Until numpty gave a match turning penalty.....

Wrong the substitution of Barry-Murphy changed our game and formation which up until the harsh sending off you were struggling to deal with us, when we change to 4-4-2 we look a much better side but Hill wont risk it until he knows we can attack the opposition. I thought that Taylor was an embarrasment for you again today im only suprised he doesnt run around with a big dummy in his gob.

Overall todays game was quite evenly matched and spoiled by an idiot ref who doesnt deserve to officiate ever again.

UP THE DALE

Thats a fair comment.

In the first half Dale were just hoofing it to O'Grady and he was given a hell of a lot of work to do.

UP THE DALE

From the stats we were well worth at least a point. I felt first half it was pretty even with Rochdale maybe just shading it. Second half we dominated and then the penalty came from Dale's first real venture into our half, gutting.