Felipe Morais

Indicative of our recent "performances" if you ask me. We have a team of good individuals who are yet to become a proper integrated team. Morais, White, Taylor and Stephens all have the ability to unlock defences but the trouble is they are trying to do so individually rather than collectively.

We started the season with Jones on the right and Lewis on the left, through injury..etc.. we have ended up with 2 new wingers and Taylor upfront, this will take a while to bear fruit and we need a bit of patience until it does. The players too need to stop trying to win the game on their own, keep it simple and get back to basics and we'll recapture the form we had at the start of the season.

I think that Morais and Taylor should switch positions - Morais playing off Tank and Taylor back on the wing.

from what i've seen of him, Morais has the ability and touch to feed in passes to the tank where Taylor has just been running into trouble.

+1

Until Brooke get back to full fitness; that's how I'd go.

I think that Morais and Taylor should switch positions - Morais playing off Tank and Taylor back on the wing.

from what i've seen of him, Morais has the ability and touch to feed in passes to the tank where Taylor has just been running into trouble.

Second half it looked to me that this had already happened, Taylor was definitely on the wing and Morais inside. Bloody tactically plan-b-less Dickov.......

That could be a good idea. Morais has more pace than Taylor and can run at defences. Taylor has been average in his last few games so could do with a change as he seems to go off form if he settles down to a position.