Beanie Hats

Hi,

I'm back after a little break. All the t-shirts have gone. Has anyone missed out on some and would like restocked?

I will have some new designs coming along.

Here is a beanie hat design to have a look at. Let me know your thoughts.

oldham_beanies.jpg

not city blue for me thanks

Nice idea.

If the badge was smaller and underneath it in very small, classic italic letters it said est 1895, that would have more appeal imo. At the moment the badge and the font stick out too much. i'd prefer a more subtle design. but that might just be me.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Nice idea.

If the badge was smaller and underneath it in very small, classic italic letters it said est 1895, that would have more appeal imo. At the moment the badge and the font stick out too much. i'd prefer a more subtle design. but that might just be me.

I can look at that as an alternative design. No reason not to have a couple of different ones.

Nice idea.

I'd agree with that. I like subtle on clothes.

Hi,

I'm back after a little break. All the t-shirts have gone. Has anyone missed out on some and would like restocked?

I will have some new designs coming along.

Here is a beanie hat design to have a look at. Let me know your thoughts.

oldham_beanies.jpg

I wouldn't mind one of the Palmer tees. They seemed to go in days!