Phillipe Morais

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like morals good player fancy skill my only problem is nin times out of ten there is no end product.

Penalty at Accy.

Pass to Tonk v Huddersfield.

Cross to Taylor yesterday.

Not seen the replay, but did he cross for the penalty yesterday as well?

I'll take that sort of "lack of end product" rate, espeically if 4 midfielders could deliver the same strike rate.

Penalty at Accy.

Pass to Tonk v Huddersfield.

Cross to Taylor yesterday.

Not seen the replay, but did he cross for the penalty yesterday as well?

I'll take that sort of "lack of end product" rate, espeically if 4 midfielders could deliver the same strike rate.

Ok one a game but how many times does he get past players and then no end product.

Ok one a game but how many times does he get past players and then no end product.

The average football match has 2-3 goals <insert Dave Penney joke>.

There's a hell of a lot of misplaced passes, easy tackles conceded, poor crosses etc etc. Most players finish a game with "no end product" if you look at it like that.

Edited by opinions4u

The average football match has 2-3 goals <insert Dave Penney joke>.

There's a hell of a lot of misplaced passes, easy tackles conceded, poor crosses etc etc. Most players finish a game with "no end product" if you look at it like that.

But no one gets past players as much as he does then nothing at the end, don't get me wrong he is a awesome player. Just a lot of the time he dosnt seem to come up with something at the end.

He won't be here soon anyway.

As i said........BOLLOX!!!!!!

if it is all BOLLOX as you keep saying, what do you know/have you heard that tells you otherwise?

has he been offered a deal at all?

I am of the view that i think unless we offload puride/worthington/JJ we wont be able to make him a fair offer of a contract

i seriously doubt the source that toldme would lie, aparrently he was disgusted with the offer (and rightly so) and had a pop at hardy!!

Yes but what Coconut is pointing out is that "Smartie" is in the know* , therefore people are more inclined to believe him.

*By "in the know", I mean that Keiran Lee is holding hands with his daughter.*

Surely you don't have a pop at the person who decides how much money you are to be offered.

like i said i dunno if this is all true but, i dont see why this person would lie, anyway, if someone offered you 10% of what you were on you would be pissed off, i guess we all channel our anger in different ways i dunno

like i said i dunno if this is all true but, i dont see why this person would lie, anyway, if someone offered you 10% of what you were on you would be pissed off, i guess we all channel our anger in different ways i dunno

What he was on isn't really the point though, is it?

That contract has been and gone and he pesumably wants a new one somewhere.

If the going rate at Latics these days is £500 a week all in, or £200 for this and £250 for that, then so be it.

If he can get more elsewhere then he / Latics have to decide whether or not to negotiate.

Personally if the £250 for a goal quoted above is correct, it should be change to £250 for an assist. His shooting is iffy!

Edited by opinions4u

source??

None whatsoever, other than common sense!!

£200 per week is around £300 per week less than that paid at a decent Conference side!!

How much is the minimum wage in this country??

To expect a proffesional footballer to exist on £200 (pre tax) per week is bollox, where's he gonna live and how the hell's he gonna pay his way??

Even as a basic, before playing fee, win bonus, goal bonus etc, it's still way, way below the lowest of salaries in pro football. You've gotta bear in mind that if you're not playing you're not earning.

I'm not in the know one little bit, I just deal in common sense that's all!!!

I find it very hard to believe that the club expects any player (other than maybe first year trainees) to sign for £10,400 basic. Even if you make the ludicrous assumption that he plays every league and cup game (assuming one match in each of three cups) and scores a goal in every one, that'd be a total of £32,450 per year, which isn't a lot for a player in this league.

I find it very hard to believe that the club expects any player (other than maybe first year trainees) to sign for £10,400 basic. Even if you make the ludicrous assumption that he plays every league and cup game (assuming one match in each of three cups) and scores a goal in every one, that'd be a total of £32,450 per year, which isn't a lot for a player in this league.

It's certainly exceptionally low compared to what's gone before.

But then again, based on posts read on owtb (relaible or otherwise) Chris Taylor wasn't a higher rate taxpayer prior to signing his last contract. So £500-£600 a week isn't beyond the realms of possibility as being the going rate to play for Latics at the moment.

if £200 pw is the offer then fair play to him for not signing, i wouldnt take any job for that wage - he wouldnt be able to rent a house on that ffs never mind pay for his living etc - disgraceful offer

just shows the even greater need to bin :censored:e like worthington, purdie, lomax, JJ to be able to offer him a better deal - or even feeney whilst we're on the topic of binning :censored:e

Any news on Lee and a new deal? presume he has been offered the same embarrassin weekly wage?

You are talking like £200 pw is a fact.

dont think many would play for that....not when i earn almost double that a week...just not heard of unless your a first year trainee or something...we were told greegs was one of our highest earner last season on about 3k a week...

i would imagine somewhere in the region of 600 a week is more likely...