Phillipe Morais

Class act today. Sat in the paddock, got to see him closely in the second half, and that ball looks like it's on a string to his foot. Tremendous close control and deserved a goal.

Hope he signs permanently. Looks like he could do with settling at a club, I'd love it to be us.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sort of player that keeps possesion and carries on attacks. we need to sign him up!

for the first few appearences, i thought he was a bit of a "luxury" player...Today, i saw him tracking back to tackle, filling in at full back when required. Definatly sign him up.

Class act today. Sat in the paddock, got to see him closely in the second half, and that ball looks like it's on a string to his foot. Tremendous close control and deserved a goal.

Hope he signs permanently. Looks like he could do with settling at a club, I'd love it to be us.

Something tells me he is not the sort to settle unfortunately. The contract offer has been there for a while and he isn't biting. Using us as a shop window to attract a better offer i think - bet he has a blinder against Southampton. Hope i'm wrong but think we might have to enjoy him whilst we have him

. The contract offer has been there for a while and he isn't biting.

I am unemployed,and if what i have been told today is true,i wouldn't be surprised if Phill f$$k off from the club

Edited by SAV

Something tells me he is not the sort to settle unfortunately. The contract offer has been there for a while and he isn't biting. Using us as a shop window to attract a better offer i think - bet he has a blinder against Southampton. Hope i'm wrong but think we might have to enjoy him whilst we have him

No problems with that here. As long as he plays well whilst he is here then he can go anywhere he likes when he gets a good offer. Especially he manages to contribute to a miraculous victory on Tuesday.

The contract offer has been there for a while and he isn't biting.

I wouldn't believe all you read or hear about contracts having been offered or under negotiation :wink:

so is your implication that he hasn't been offered a contract?

Bags of skill I agree but he still needs to know when to showboat and when to play the simple ball (imho) :wink:

No end product, if he stays he stays not gonna lose any sleep if he doesn't...

cant quite work out whether it is no end product or the fact nobody knows what he is going to do..he has very quick feet and covered most of bp today,even running from one side to the other just to get on the end of a throw in....i think its more a case of the other players not quite reading his game and not committing themself into recieving positions...now if dale stephens had the same close ball control and skill we would be quids in

He put one great cross into the box that deserved Alan Shearer on the end of it, it was that good, in the 1st half. I think he is better suited to the left wing as he seems to like cutting in from that side and has the ability to shoot or just slip a ball past the defence for the forwards to run onto as he did for fun against hudders.

Regarding his contract I'm sure Dickov has stated that there are a few clubs that are after him and one from the Championship so I doubt it is only down to money as if that was the case I would of thought he would be long gone by now but from all reports he apparently wants to stay here and enjoys it. who knows what he is being offered it could be a crap contract as we are hardly flush with money.

No end product

While some of his shooting has been dire, he won the penalty and Accrington, played the through ball to Tonk v Huddersfiled (I think) and was a key to keeping us ticking over yesterday when others in the midfeld didn't. Fairly sure his cross found Taylor for the first goal, although to be fair it was Taylor's work that made it a chance.

I reckon things will improve too as other players learn to anticipate what he's going to do. My only concern with players like Evina, White and Morais out wide is that they don't offer quite the same soliditiy as Alessandra and Jones. But they are all more skilful.

Edited by opinions4u