stevanage player chinned

I'd say the climate in Stevenage is hugely different that here or the lad in the white teeshirt was intoxicated...I'm opting for the latter! It was on the chilly side at BP yesterday to put it mildly!!

Lad sat in front of me in the Chaddy end was in a t-shirt and no coat/jacket. Has been for every game this season. I think he might be doing it for a bet.

Lad sat in front of me in the Chaddy end was in a t-shirt and no coat/jacket. Has been for every game this season. I think he might be doing it for a bet.

Or there may be nothing between his lugs...I had t-shirt, sweatshirt and a fairly bulky jacket (to add to my bulky figure lol) and was like a stiff walking up Rochdale Rd to the Simla...nothing that a cpl of flaming sambucas didn't sort out though :wink:

The Stevenage player who was decked by a pitch invader at the end of his side's shock FA Cup victory was punched by the boyfriend of a former lover, a report has claimed.

Scott Laird (pictured) was celebrating on the pitch with team-mates and fans following the League Two side's historic 3-1 victory over Newcastle on Saturday when a fan ran over to him and laid him out with a single punch.

And Tuesday's Sun reports that Laird was smashed in the face by 24-year-old Rob Fitzgerald, current boyfriend of stunning blonde Jade Coles. She claims that Fitzgerald thought he was "protecting her honour".

Fitzgerald was charged with common assault and pitch invasion on Tuesday. He has bailed to appear before magistrates on January 26.

"I haven't been in a relationship with Scott now for two or three years but Rob knows about it," Coles explained to The Sun.

"Scott was a player and I don't mean on the pitch. He was a bit of a ladies' man.

"Rob was at the game celebrating the victory on the pitch. He saw Scott celebrating and just lost his temper.

"He'd been drinking and that's why it happened. He was being protective. It was a moment of madness."

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/...article/27596/

Last night a spokesperson for the club said: "Scott does know Jade but they haven't had any contact for 2½ years and they never dated."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...rd-for-me.html

Who said chivalry was dead, eh?

Edited by rosa

more like thuggery

Aw but he was defending her honour, bless 'im.

(i'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the 'stunning blonde' who sold her story to the Sun within 2 days of the event, possibly prejudicing any court case her boyfriend faces, doesn't have a lot of honour to defend)