BBC TV: Late Kick-Off

Anyone know what channel BBC 1 (north west) is on Sky for those of us outside the region?

I could find this out very easily but sometimes it is better to ask people to make them feel useful.

Not sure of the channel number but if you go onto your sky guide, select the entertainment option, and then when it comes up with the list of channels (BBC 1 obviously at the top) instead of moving down in your search for channels just move up and it will take you to a new page which has quite a a few BBC regional channels on, not sure where the north west one is, it might be another page up!

If you enjoy watching your football like me (regardless of team), when its internationals time, you normally get a NI or Scotland game on their countrys respective BBC channels, which is always good for a watch, especially if England aren't on at the same time.

Not sure of the channel number but if you go onto your sky guide, select the entertainment option, and then when it comes up with the list of channels (BBC 1 obviously at the top) instead of moving down in your search for channels just move up and it will take you to a new page which has quite a a few BBC regional channels on, not sure where the north west one is, it might be another page up!

If you enjoy watching your football like me (regardless of team), when its internationals time, you normally get a NI or Scotland game on their countrys respective BBC channels, which is always good for a watch, especially if England aren't on at the same time.

Cheers mate.

I've watched a few Scottish cup games on BBC Scotland in the past. Normally takes me about an hour to find it though. This sounds much quicker.

If you enjoy watching your football like me (regardless of team), when its internationals time, you normally get a NI or Scotland game on their countrys respective BBC channels, which is always good for a watch, especially if England aren't are on at the same time.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...