I'll be surprised if he scores more than a couple of goals this season, although he holds up the ball fairly well and assisted for Tounkara's goal he's not going to score the goals to keep up the challenge.

You can see his experience and in his mind he knows what to do but his legs wont follow, he looks like he's running in quicksand and in front of goal he is no threat whatsoever.

Now he's injured again and when fit will be playing for N Ireland again in February.....we really don't need this guy and I'd rather see Brooke given an extended run or another striker brought in if we are going to go for the playoffs.

I'll be surprised if he scores more than a couple of goals this season, although he holds up the ball fairly well and assisted for Tounkara's goal he's not going to score the goals to keep up the challenge.

You can see his experience and in his mind he knows what to do but his legs wont follow, he looks like he's running in quicksand and in front of goal he is no threat whatsoever.

Now he's injured again and when fit will be playing for N Ireland again in February.....we really don't need this guy and I'd rather see Brooke given an extended run or another striker brought in if we are going to go for the playoffs.

thought he played well today and got in good positions. you could tell he hasn't played in a while but i wouldnt write him off at the moment and i think he's better than brooke as he'll cause problems and get involved, brooke won't.

thought he played well today and got in good positions. you could tell he hasn't played in a while but i wouldnt write him off at the moment and i think he's better than brooke as he'll cause problems and get involved, brooke won't.

Yeah, to be fair he had an excellent game and had he not gone off injured would have been a surefire candidate for MOM. His sublime bit of skill to wrap hit foot around the ball and push through to Taylor pretty much made the opening goal. Brentford were caught completely napping allowing Taylor to play a simple ball through for the Tank to run on and score. His other work on and off the ball was excellent.

He was excellent today, held the ball up well, played some great balls and flick ons and made a nuisance of himself. Excellent through ball for the goal and made some great chances for others around him, he complimented Tounkara's game and is what we've been missing all season.

Did you notice how our game changed when we lost his experience; was it just me or did anyone else think the the challenge on him was a straight red :shock:

Some morons have talked bollocks about Feeney on here when he hasn't had a decent run to get match fit. He's had a few games on the trot and he is playing better. As has been said possibly MOM if he'd have stayed on. Feeney is great at holding the ball up and that meant Tonks was 1-1 with the other centre and battered him. No centre half in this league can handle his pace and power, Feeney has the know how and guile.

Taylor on the left, Morais on the right and those two up top, playoffs here we come.

He was excellent today, held the ball up well, played some great balls and flick ons and made a nuisance of himself. Excellent through ball for the goal and made some great chances for others around him, he complimented Tounkara's game and is what we've been missing all season.

Did you notice how our game changed when we lost his experience; was it just me or did anyone else think the the challenge on him was a straight red :shock:

Yes, i was sat not far from the incident and the Brentford lad kicked Feeney so hard surprised wasn't broken leg job :ranting:

I thought Feeney did okay today, I wouldn't go overboard with any MoM talk, but he held the ball up well.

We did look much more dangerous going forward with the introduction of Morais and obviously his excellent goal did win us the game.

As Feeney limped off he may be on the sidelines again depending on the extent of the injury, I just don't see him scoring many goals.