daggers keeper DANCING

The dissapiontment of conceding another sloppy goal was short lived when daggers chubby little keeper did a forward roll followed by some impressive george sampson style dance moves facing the chaddy , which eventually earned him a quiet round of applause from the familly section of the chaddy . Very Entertaining. Did anyone else witness this???

The dissapiontment of conceding another sloppy goal was short lived when daggers chubby little keeper did a forward roll followed by some impressive george sampson style dance moves facing the chaddy , which eventually earned him a quiet round of applause from the familly section of the chaddy . Very Entertaining. Did anyone else witness this???

found of a vid , this is pretty mutch what he did in front of the chaddy ,, legend

Yes thought it was very funny. He obviously got some :censored: from some fans without a sense of humour but it was good to see him give the chaddy a genuine round of applause at full time.

he got clapped off at half time by the RRE. makes you think if brill had a bit of banter, maybe he'd be a better keeper

a small part of me was hoping they snatched a winner to see what he would have done .

It was the slightly longer term story I was thinking of!

Top flight keeper - Retired through injury - found unexpected cure - paid insurance money back so he could play again - into non-league - promoted into FL at age of 40 - up to League 1 - still a full time coach at premier league level....

100% agree it was a joy to watch rather brought a bit extra of entertainment.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. (refer to post above). I couldn't really give a toss about whether a goalkeeper does a little jig but if it makes people happy, fine with me

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. (refer to post above). I couldn't really give a toss about whether a goalkeeper does a little jig but if it makes people happy, fine with me

ah but it makes a change from the keepers who respond with evil looks and gestures towards fans.

Edited by oafctom