Help promote the £2 Carlisle United game!

Morning guys,

We have an advert going in the Chron tonight and every night until the 15th, advertising the £2 admission for the Carlisle United game.

BUT you can also help promote this offer by printing off one of the posters available for download (below) and placing them around your place of work, school, local shops etc.

Obviously to stop the club getting in trouble, please ask the your boss/teacher/owner of the shop for permission before putting these posters up!

Download A4 poster

Download A3 poster

These posters contain adverts for each of the 8 companies that have made the £2 admission possible.

Morning guys,

We have an advert going in the Chron tonight and every night until the 15th, advertising the £2 admission for the Carlisle United game.

BUT you can also help promote this offer by printing off one of the posters available for download (below) and placing them around your place of work, school, local shops etc.

Obviously to stop the club getting in trouble, please ask the your boss/teacher/owner of the shop for permission before putting these posters up!

Download A4 poster

Download A3 poster

These posters contain adverts for each of the 8 companies that have made the £2 admission possible.

Well done on this - think it was Leyland Latic who asked whether we as fans could print poster / put poster up. This allows us to do just that. Just printed a few out and will be going up around work this lunch. Good work to all involved in this offer.

Frankly Mr Shankley beat me too it!

I wondered who it was when I saw it. It's the only decent deal on there this week!

I just hope we put in a decent performance against Carlisle - the stayaways will probably need some convincing after the last reduced admission games.

Well done on this - think it was Leyland Latic who asked whether we as fans could print poster / put poster up. This allows us to do just that. Just printed a few out and will be going up around work this lunch. Good work to all involved in this offer.

Yeah it was last night, prompted me to mention it to AH

:D