Season ticket holders donation

Hi lads and lasses, as you can see i dont post often on here after a run in with one of our members in the past. But just to let you know i have emailed Alan Hardy about season ticket holders wanting to pay the £2 on Tuesday and if it wouls cause a problem regarding the attendance figures. He has replied, saying that he has spoken to the accountant and it would not cause a problem as they have past hitsory to help them. he also thanked us all for our help and as always any donation (the £2 from season ticket holders) is greatfully recieved.

Hi lads and lasses, as you can see i dont post often on here after a run in with one of our members in the past. But just to let you know i have emailed Alan Hardy about season ticket holders wanting to pay the £2 on Tuesday and if it wouls cause a problem regarding the attendance figures. He has replied, saying that he has spoken to the accountant and it would not cause a problem as they have past hitsory to help them. he also thanked us all for our help and as always any donation (the £2 from season ticket holders) is greatfully recieved.

I feel bad even thinking this and am sure it would not happen but whats to stop a turnstyle operator putting your donation of £2.00/£20 in his pocket on this occasion. I always remember the Walsall turnstyle guy telling me and others about 3 years ago the price was £20.50 and when i looked at my ticket later that day the price was £20.00, not a bad little earner if he caught out a couple of hundred fans

Edited by NIKI1234

I feel bad even thinking this and am sure it would not happen but whats to stop a turnstyle operator putting your donation of £2.00/£20 in his pocket on this occasion. I always remember the Walsall turnstyle guy telling me and others about 3 years ago the price was £20.50 and when i looked at my ticket later that day the price was £20.00, not a bad little earner if he caught out a couple of hundred fans

If you don't show your season ticket and hand over the £2 then the reconciliation of money and tickets to turnstile clicks will ensure things add up.

If the guy on the turnstile takes £20 off you, then he's a thief.

If you're still not confident buy extra half time draw tickets.

Edited by opinions4u

Most likely the turnstyle guys are Latics fans though and wouldnt want to do that to the club

It's a bit scarmongering this really. I'm sure the operators are an honest bunch of people who wouldn't take money away from the club they support.

Trust me i can assure you near enough every Turnstile operator would not pocket it believe me. As Razza said alot of turnstile operators are Oldham fans some who have been doing it for way over 40 years believe me anyone the club thinks would be lets say dishonest would soon be shown the door.

Edited by oafctom

Trust me i can assure you near enough every Turnstile operator would not pocket it believe me. As Razza said alot of turnstile operators are Oldham fans some who have been doing it for way over 40 years believe me anyone the club thinks would be lets say dishonest would soon be shown the door.

I

Tom, remind me to tell you about the court case in which I and two of the Oldham Tinkers were witnesses for the prosecution.