why do we suddenly after move asap

the way i see it is that they expected to have started building failsworth or at least planning to start building before the start of next season so the extra running cost of BP for a season or two more was a resonable expense but to just keep throwing money at it without anything lined up or any imediate hope of finding somewere new is too much money

the way i see it is that they expected to have started building failsworth or at least planning to start building before the start of next season so the extra running cost of BP for a season or two more was a resonable expense but to just keep throwing money at it without anything lined up or any imediate hope of finding somewere new is too much money

Yeah true; basically it also obliges the continued commitment from TTA (or now SC) to progress via short term measures.

By the way thread author - your title should be why do we have to move; not after. I know it's pedantic but it bugs me. It's lazy sloppy English; a bit like like Dale Stephens on a bad day! No more; no less - just an example of could do better!

Is the reason that we don't have enough money to do up the main stand?

With no main stand, there are no facilities for the players changing rooms. Which would mean us gone from the League.

How much it would cost to do up is anyones guess, but if it is riddled with asbestos - you'd guess it wouldn't be cheap at all.

Yeah true; basically it also obliges the continued commitment from TTA (or now SC) to progress via short term measures.

By the way thread author - your title should be why do we have to move; not after. I know it's pedantic but it bugs me. It's lazy sloppy English; a bit like like Dale Stephens on a bad day! No more; no less - just an example of could do better!

:lol:

thread author? i know yes my mistake mistake

its all hot air and nothing else, the club isnt going nowhere and neither will i

Is the reason that we don't have enough money to do up the main stand?

With no main stand, there are no facilities for the players changing rooms. Which would mean us gone from the League.

How much it would cost to do up is anyones guess, but if it is riddled with asbestos - you'd guess it wouldn't be cheap at all.

When you think why cant we stay at BP or do up the stand etc try and force ur brain into thinking BP is no longer a option ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN due to the fact doing up any stand is a waiste of money every year also the health and safty officer would have a field day as the a new inspection is due...

It's simple we dont have the cash we need to sell BP to fund a new stadium IT'S THAT SIMPLE ;)