116 years of football in Oldham

How many years have you been a Latics fan??  

208 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you been going to games?

• 0-5 years
    • 6-10 years
    • 11-20 years
    • 21-30 years
    • 30 years +
    • 40 years +
    • 50 years +
    • Over 60 years?

43 years, first went in 1967, not sure who against, in old broadway stand, before the ford stand was built.

first memory sadly is v south shields '69 or so, when we lost to a non league tteam at home in the cup.

not sure how many games in total but at an average of about 20 a season it must be 800+

maybe only a few left at BP, but we'll re emerge somewhere else.

corney and Hardy are not daft, they've got a plan, and won't let us die

72156597677413778695.jpg

There aren't any new fans, are there. Well, none out of the owtb section of fans anyway.

Have a look at the young bellends that sit (well, stand) and goad the away fans in the rocky road. The new fans are there, i'm just not sure any of them can use a computer!

Actually bellends is a little unfair. I was exactly the same 20odd years ago except my spot was top right in the Chaddy. Ok i'm feeling old again now.........

36% more than 30 years...that's a lot of grumpy old fans on here. :shock:

I clicked on 30+ thinking we was still in 2010,, 4o this year, remember running round Rocky Road end only watching half the game.

One thing about most of the fans who where Teenagers in the seventies,you had to have your wits about you most games, the Pre-segregation era was a bit of an eye opener, pushed your loyalty to the limit.

born in 1967...first game in 68,because if i didnt go,my dad wasnt allowed to go my mam said

no idea who against...first memory v hereford at home,,1974 i think,,,they were bottom of league..it was how many oldham were going to win by...we lost 5-3

at least alot of us can say we saw latics at wembley and play in the premiership

do you remember the sheff wed riots?what a day that was....