Huddersfield are in a League Above Oldham

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Improve Big Time !

more fans with a more feel good factor around !

I think those new grounds that tend to get the best atmosphere when they try to make it resemble the previous ground, I noticed how at Hull the fans who sat in the East Stand were the more vocal just like at Boothferry Park, and with this new Anfield that they're trying to build they are trying to get it so that there is a Kop in there

spotty? NO, Kid ? NO, There Yes but abit further up from the so solid crew down at the bottom, where was you sat with the O.A.P'S from the main stand being boring and negative as per usual ?

you might consider it being boring and negative, I would consider it not acting like a dick!

I didn't say that spotty. I was on about singing Oooooh Roger Palmer to a random black bloke.

dont know what it is where you are from but to me and also to the steward in question it was banter, same to the other steward who we chanted " one harry hill " too, it was abit of fun but i suppose you old folk dont know what that is.

dont know what it is where you are from but to me and also to the steward in question it was banter, same to the other steward who we chanted " one harry hill " too, it was abit of fun but i suppose you old folk dont know what that is.

did you take your shoes off as well?

no because it was rather cold, doing all the things you mention is all abit of fun at the football, if you dont have fun then people wont go as we have saw at home games.

exactly, I think some people forget (certainly a fair few who attend home games) that going to the Football is a recreational activity and singing songs/banter is a part of it, of course if you start a chant in the Chaddy you get people staring at you

Edited by Tommy_Fent

Whats up with a bit of Shoes off if you love Oldham? Bit different int it, not causing trouble n is a bit of fun. Cant win with the likes of you, you'll whinge about the atmosphere yet wont try to improve it. Did you watch the game or just watchother fans who probably enjoyed the game alot more than you did

exactly, I think some people forget that going to the Football is a recreational activity and singing songs/banter is a part of it

All I said was I thought the atmosphere yesterday was crap.

Anyone who attends the London/ Southern away games will agree.

I'm sure next week against Mr Penney will be a lot better :grin:

what a few spotty kids singing oooooh Roger Palmer to a black steward?!

I thought the atmosphere was crap.

Thanks the fact that I am 40 in a few months time means that face cream really does work....must buy more..

Get real it was a bit of fun, took the heat out of the other anti-Yorkshire songs we were singing....."there's only one Morgan freeman..." ......"there's only one Al Murray...."

and give us a wave.

Must do it again oh yes and buy oodles more of anti-wrinkle cream

I've NOT been on about ATTENDANCES with this thread. Forget all about how many Huddersfield fans were there. That's an irrelevance on what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about what Huddersfield do for the fans that turn up, the different ideas they have for them and how more professional a club it makes them look, not stuck in the past like we seem to be.

Even with our attendances there things we can do to look as professional and business savvy as Huddersfield are currently. That's my point and it doresn't cost the earth.

Edited by Macca

I've NOT been on about ATTENDANCES with this thread. Forget all about how many Huddersfield fans were there. That's an irrelevance on what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about what Huddersfield do for the fans that turn up, the different ideas they have for them and how more professional a club it makes them look, not stuck in the past like we seem to be.

Even with our attendances there things we can do to look as professional and business savvy as Huddersfield are currently. That's my point and it doresn't cost the earth.

if what the club says is true about this being our last season at BP, then they should get things at half time and before the match like penalty shootouts and kids games to get people back for the last few games at the stadium