Rochdale..

Just had some Rochdale fans/officials or something like that knocking on the door attempting to entice people to go to Dale games.. Not sure exactly how because i told them to f off because we're oldham fans soon as he is asked if interested.. Anyone else had something like this? Have Latics done something like this or does it look rather desperate?

Just had some Rochdale fans/officials or something like that knocking on the door attempting to entice people to go to Dale games.. Not sure exactly how because i told them to f off because we're oldham fans soon as he is asked if interested.. Anyone else had something like this? Have Latics done something like this or does it look rather desperate?

. Do you live in Oldham?

That's a bit harsh TBH. I think it's good local clubs are being proactive in getting potential fans to go to games. A polite 'no thanks' would have sufficed, no?

My mum pays £1 weekly to the Rochdale f.c lottery. They have agents doing the rounds in Middleton, Heywood, Rochdale ect.

I bet they make at least £50pw from our estate and that’s just one of many, and every week we get a leaflet advertising their next game (and they are paid by local businesses to advertise on the leaflets too)

Rob they will have more than likely canvassing for the Goldbond (Dale lottery)and must have added in the come and see us line at the end of their sales pitch so to speak. The Goldbond raises quite a large percentage of our revenue streams and is very successful. BTW you must live very close to me if you live there.