Season Tickets Next Season

Given what's happened so far this season have you been encouraged to buy a season ticket for next season? If you've got one already are you likely to renew for next season?

Just wanted to know what the fans thoughts are at the current time.

We gave up our STs (3 adults & 2 kids) after last season's debacle and despite some encouraging pre/early season stuff I suspect our mid-table finish this season (my prediction), coupled with the ground uncertainty will result in a decision to remain payg for the forseeable future.

Funny thing though is that each season I had my ST, I always experienced that 'never again' game and consequently never attended the full quota of home games. With payg, however, I've still suffered those moments (Dale, Exeter, Carlisle) but I've always turned up for the next game.

I would renew.

I assume Corney recognises the need for clarity over where we'll be playing before putting them on sale!

I would guess that he does, but it is a very valid point to make - I wouldn't bet against some good news not long before they go on sale ;)

I renewed last season when Penney was still in charge. The prospect of playing at Stalybridge/Manchester Regional Arena/Chadderton FC under Dickov is more appealing than the prospect of another season under that clown was, so unless i lose my job i'll be renewing.

I renewed last season when Penney was still in charge. The prospect of playing at Stalybridge/Manchester Regional Arena/Chadderton FC under Dickov is more appealing than the prospect of another season under that clown was, so unless i lose my job i'll be renewing.

Ditto on all 3 counts.

I have one again for this season; and will more than likely take one for next season too – though finding out where we’ll be playing is a big one for me........not too sure the thought of playing at the Regional Athletics Centre sits well with me!!

I can see many others like me waiting until we have a definitive answer from the club on our short (& long-term future) before they commit to a season ticket – and like LL says; I too can see a good piece of news being announced very near to / just before the season ticket info is brought out.

I have one again for this season; and will more than likely take one for next season too – though finding out where we’ll be playing is a big one for me........not too sure the thought of playing at the Regional Athletics Centre sits well with me!!

I can see many others like me waiting until we have a definitive answer from the club on our short (& long-term future) before they commit to a season ticket – and like LL says; I too can see a good piece of news being announced very near to / just before the season ticket info is brought out.

Same here. Have 4 tickets to renew and am 90% sure i will but will be waiting until its clear on where we will be playing first

Agree completely.

I came as close as I've ever done to not renewing after last season so I'll be getting one next year, bar me moving out of the north west. Plus my dad has just turned 60 so I think he'll be wanting to renew at an OAP rate!

Agree completely.

I came as close as I've ever done to not renewing after last season so I'll be getting one next year, bar me moving out of the north west. Plus my dad has just turned 60 so I think he'll be wanting to renew at an OAP rate!

I think you will find the qualifying age is 65, Latics should reduce it to 60 like many other clubs.