Last time we went 4 league games without a goal?

Mvoto would be a fringe player in the squad now as we signed Trotman.

Really? MVoto was playing excellent football when he got injured - I would not rule out the possibility of him returning before the end of the season. Trotman or MVoto? My money would be on the frenchman. Now Trotman or Hazell... there's a decision <_<

Edited by TheBigDog

Really? MVoto was playing excellent football when he got injured - I would not rule out the possibility of him returning before the end of the season. Trotman or MVoto? My money would be on the frenchman. Now Trotman or Hazell... there's a decision <_<

I'd take both Trotman and Mvoto over Hazell.

The most frustrating thing about the team and the reason we're not scoring is because when we go forward we simply don't put enough players in the box. When we cross balls in, when we hit teams on the break or when we are tying to break teams down, we do not provide enough support up front with too many players sitting too deep and of late, we havent been playing the attacking football we did earlier in the season. Still it's a million miles better than last season.

The most frustrating thing about the team and the reason we're not scoring is because when we go forward we simply don't put enough players in the box. When we cross balls in, when we hit teams on the break or when we are tying to break teams down, we do not provide enough support up front with too many players sitting too deep and of late, we havent been playing the attacking football we did earlier in the season. Still it's a million miles better than last season.

Over the last few weeks our crossing and set-piece delivery has been awful, time and time again whether hitting a dead-ball or a cross it fails to beat the first men. Even when we do get a clear cut goalscoring chance we have a habit of scuffing them time and time again. Since Tok scored with his head v Exeter in November, there's only Reid's late effort v Hartlepool that I can remember coming from a genuine flighted cross that was designed for someone to get their head on!

Edited by oafcprozac