Aaaaaarrrghhhh!

Expect this to be deleted / merged. Not quite sure which thread to reply to it on.

Just started reading this board after a birthday 'celebration' after the game. I've managed 2/15 threads so far and can take no more.

Awful 2nd half performance.

Awful 'support'.

Awful faith in the team.

Awful lot of negativity.

Awful awful awful!

We're doooooooomed!

Expect this to be deleted / merged. Not quite sure which thread to reply to it on.

Just started reading this board after a birthday 'celebration' after the game. I've managed 2/15 threads so far and can take no more.

Awful 2nd half performance.

Awful 'support'.

Awful faith in the team.

Awful lot of negativity.

Awful awful awful!

We're doooooooomed!

this might sound really bad but it felt kind of nice yesterday when all the whingers buggered off and the stadium was empty

this might sound really bad but it felt kind of nice yesterday when all the whingers buggered off and the stadium was empty

Yeah, there was a definite change in the atmosphere when the 5th goal went in and the crowd was reduced to a few hundred people with a twisted sense of humour.

I clapped their 5th, I was quite pleased that I wasn't the only Latics fan in the RRE to be doing the same. That was a lovely strike, if you can't appreciate when the opposition score a decent goal against you it is time to give up football.

Us too.